Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

@ Autumn:
That's one oft the former TSVs I don' need to buy because......I already have when the set was TSV.

Disappointed with the OTO :( , Still tempted by the Instant Facial but im going to try and resist

Thank you, Both.

I'm using the Balancing cleanser at the mo. Very effective, but I don't know if I can re-purchase as I'm loving Elemis's cleansing balm. I'm really bad at not using products that I'm not loving the texture and smell of (yeah, I know - skincare's a bit like dieting. You have to keep at it even if you don't like it or the results will speak for themselves!).

I also like the eye cream that came with the cleanser and LG in the last TSV. The bl**dy pump is a total PITA though. If I rest the tube upside down, the cream shoots out - enough to cover my sizeable backside as well as my eye area! If it's rested on the side I have to remove the top. With all the bad reviews about the packaging, you'd think they'd do something about it.

I ordered the kit this morning - should I order the Age Delay instead?

Thanks again.

Autumn did you see the instant facial is in a set too? So better value.

Autumn did you see the instant facial is in a set too? So better value.

Thanks just checked and the video to that set shows the it was £36 at an intro price and is now £40 and hasnt got free P&P :( , Thats swung me and im going to wait for an offer in the future :) Thanks for posting it though :)

Thanks just checked and the video to that set shows the it was £36 at an intro price and is now £40 and hasnt got free P&P :( , Thats swung me and im going to wait for an offer in the future :) Thanks for posting it though :)

Good idea to wait I bet it will be in a TSV soon. I hadn't spotted P&P on that set. It was amongst the first products I bought of Alpha H and must admit haven't given it a fair try as been trying too many other products. I am thinking I'll give it a go and use it up now I have been reminded of it and how to use it. The kit I bought with it in I'm guessing was a TSV at one time so I just have a feeling it is one product overdue being in a TSV again. I certainly wouldn't even consider buying as a single item.

Is the free P&P offer ending this evening? I'm still considering the anniversary set even though I already have all the products.

Thank you, Both.

I'm using the Balancing cleanser at the mo. Very effective, but I don't know if I can re-purchase as I'm loving Elemis's cleansing balm. I'm really bad at not using products that I'm not loving the texture and smell of (yeah, I know - skincare's a bit like dieting. You have to keep at it even if you don't like it or the results will speak for themselves!).

I also like the eye cream that came with the cleanser and LG in the last TSV. The bl**dy pump is a total PITA though. If I rest the tube upside down, the cream shoots out - enough to cover my sizeable backside as well as my eye area! If it's rested on the side I have to remove the top. With all the bad reviews about the packaging, you'd think they'd do something about it.

I ordered the kit this morning - should I order the Age Delay instead?

Thanks again.

I agree with Ellaaa, basics is cleanser, day and night moisturiser and LG 3 nights a week. Night cleanse should be a double cleanse, especially if you are wearing sunscreen or makeup. You could first remove with the Elemis Balm you love and then second cleanse with AH cleanser - remove both with a clean flannel is best. The set you bought will be fine, although if you suffer from spots as well as oily skin the Age Delay intensive night cream would be a better option to the Rejuvenating Cream as it contains salicylic acid. Hope that helps.

I second the above I actually always use alpha h as a morning cleanse or a second cleanse night cleanser. My preferred makeup removing cleanser is LE cleanse and polish and also Elemis balm.

Is the free P&P offer ending this evening? I'm still considering the anniversary set even though I already have all the products.

Yes, free P&P ends tonight (could be as early as when the 10pm show ends but I expect they will keep it on for longer than that). I like to have at least 2 of my fav products - one in use and one in the cupboard. I panic if I'm coming to the end of a fav and don't have a replacement! Also like to buy when products on offer - would hate to have to pay full price for anything!! So if you really love the products in the anniversary set I'd stock up at that price.

The OTO hasn't been a TSV in the last year since I been watching.
Right. I checked with my QVC account, seems as if it is a mixture from the previous TSVs because all three products separately had been part of a TSV.

The oto has a p&p of £4.95 when everything on air should be free p&p, I don't understand but no matter as I'm not interested in this set. It hasn't been a tsv as I got the last four tsvs and this is not it.

They had problems with the graphics, as DF said in the show yesterday night.

Actually, Glycolic Acid (as used in the most active of AH products) is best for sun-damaged, thickened and dry skin, although it will still have benefits for those with blemish prone skin as it will help keep pores clear. However, it is not suited to use on very sensitive skin.

Thank you for that - decided it would be too much for my silly. over-sensitive skin!

Last edited:
Yes, free P&P ends tonight (could be as early as when the 10pm show ends but I expect they will keep it on for longer than that). I like to have at least 2 of my fav products - one in use and one in the cupboard. I panic if I'm coming to the end of a fav and don't have a replacement! Also like to buy when products on offer - would hate to have to pay full price for anything!! So if you really love the products in the anniversary set I'd stock up at that price.

Thank you you are right. I managed to get one before free P&P ended and glad I did.

I last night used the rejuvenating cream for the first time after the serum. I didn't realise before that they were to be used together I had always read it that the serum was stand alone like the liquid gold so only used the two. Been meaning to work out how to incorporate my other alpha h products bought in sets. My skin felt great this morning and I found it more pleasant to use than just the serum alone. Will also be useful to have a smaller size liquid gold bottle especially for when away from home.

Last edited:
I was trying to find an alpha h spa / facial out of curiosity and Fern Skin Clinic are the only spa in the country licensed to carry out Alpha H facials and Tom's name isn't mentioned. I thought that Tom had a salon as they were doing facials at the beauty bash. I had looked on the web for Tom's salon but haven't found one. Any ideas on alpha h salons / spas here in the UK and in London in particular?

Tom's head of UK media/training etc, or something along those lines. There's deffo more than one salon on the UK usong Alpha H cos I remember an email a while ago that they were being rolled out and used in some clinics up here (the North, to generalise). I've definitely read somewhere in the past that 3 salons in London use it.

Why not email Alpha H on their website to ask, they're really helpful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back