Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i love glycolic acid the best most active form of skincare there is. i also like the fact alpha h uses non fussy bases to put the active ingredient in. no fancy smells or oils to irritate. will be buying lots as i am down to my last dregs

No anniversary prices showing yet. Any idea when they are likely to be uploaded? Many thanks.

Well, I am waiting for a Liquid Laser Kit! :) But also thinking about the anniversary kit because I don' t know the serum yet. It has 14% glycolic acid, very strong in my opinion ( it is said so in the online presentation) and the strongest possible according to Michelle. I soooo want the Liquid Laser Kit!!!!! Please!

Ive been using the serum for around a month , its fab :) Only thing i will say is when you use the pump cup your hand , otherwise the product goes flying across the room and you end up wasting alot.

Is there a oto scheduled tomorrow eve?

Is it likely that more will be added for tomorrow's shows?

usually if its free postage on everything that is the anniversary price part of it & you might get the odd intro price or slight event price reduction but it wont be much cause of the free postage
Seriously? That's it? No anniversary prices that might lead me to buy loads of Alpha-H stuff?

Seriously? That's it? No anniversary prices that might lead me to buy loads of Alpha-H stuff?

thats what i was thinking. i need the kit with the rejuvinating cream in it but its £50 plus postage. so not a happy bunny. dont need a bag just want the savings

Well, as that is the anniversary kit, it will be without p&p in the course of the day, at least during the show today. Did I mention that I want a Liquid Laser kit? ;-)

I've just bought the 'flawless face essentials'. I already have this it is excellent value and I'd been planning on getting another to stock up before the introductory price ends, so am happy to get free P&P today.

What's in th laser kit. Cannot see?

I don't thinnk that there will be one, but I like to dream....;-) There was a kit last week on TV in Australia consisting of the balm, the serum and the cleansing oil. In short: all the Liquid Laser products.

The only Alpha H product I use regularly is Liquid Gold. The Liquid Laser says to use on alternate nights, so does that mean to alternate consecutive nights - Liquid Gold one night then Laser the next? Or would that be too potent?

Since I'm trying to streamline my beauty routine I'm not sure I'd add in another product when L. Gold works very well for me already, so I'll read everyone's feedback with interest and I'll try to watch the shows because Michelle and Tom are probably my favourite beauty guests.

The only Alpha H product I use regularly is Liquid Gold. The Liquid Laser says to use on alternate nights, so does that mean to alternate consecutive nights - Liquid Gold one night then Laser the next?
Yes, that's the way to use the serum. I think Michelle said that on TVSN when presenting the kit.

Latest posts

Back