Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Ani, I'll stick with LGold for the time being, I only use it once a week unless my skin starts to look dull and tired. But if it appears in a future TSV much later in the year I'd be very tempted.

I'm a big fan of a-h but as they bring out more products I'm getting confused. If the advice is to use liquid gold on alternate nights then how can it be right to use the night repair serum or other active product on the other nights? Don't they essentially do a similar job, so wouldn't it be ok to use LG every night then? There aren't enough nights in the week for all these tempting potions.

I've just bought the 'flawless face essentials'. I already have this it is excellent value and I'd been planning on getting another to stock up before the introductory price ends, so am happy to get free P&P today.

I just bought that kit too - like to use the Triple Action Cleanser in the mornings and the Balancing Cleanser at night. My daughter loves them both too.

I'm a big fan of a-h but as they bring out more products I'm getting confused. If the advice is to use liquid gold on alternate nights then how can it be right to use the night repair serum or other active product on the other nights? Don't they essentially do a similar job, so wouldn't it be ok to use LG every night then? There aren't enough nights in the week for all these tempting potions.

Your right, it does get confusing with so many products and I'm finding I've got too many night time products, so have to sit on my hands when looking at products. However, you wouldn't want to use LG every night as you'll be missing out on other great ingredients that your skin could benefit from like Vitamin A, anti-oxidants, salicylic acid, etc. Re the serum, although it's a higher % glycolic than the LG, it's at a higher pH so it's prob not as strong and you're supposed to use a moisturiser over it, which would also lessen it's strength (although I use it alone as I find it too heavy with something on top).

Just gone for the liquid laser! But yes I agree I seem to have more night treatments than day ones now. It does get confusing but I am intrigued by the laser product to give it a go.

The last TSV was much better value. 200ml of LG, eye complex 30ml, balancing cleanser 200ml. All for £39.87 including postage

I only use LG and night serum for a month at a time. So I don't need any other products.I agree some of the products do seem to be getting more expensive.

I was slightly shocked to see the Microcleanse 200 ml tub at £49 on AH Facebook. I bought one 200 ml in a pump from qvc for £24 a while ago but still, the price difference is staggering and the packaging is cheaper at £49 price mark.

The last TSV was much better value. 200ml of LG, eye complex 30ml, balancing cleanser 200ml. All for £39.87 including postage

Right. But you can still buy the set.

I thought the anniversary prices would be similar to the TSV ones. What was I thinking?!

Your right, it does get confusing with so many products and I'm finding I've got too many night time products, so have to sit on my hands when looking at products. However, you wouldn't want to use LG every night as you'll be missing out on other great ingredients that your skin could benefit from like Vitamin A, anti-oxidants, salicylic acid, etc. Re the serum, although it's a higher % glycolic than the LG, it's at a higher pH so it's prob not as strong and you're supposed to use a moisturiser over it, which would also lessen it's strength (although I use it alone as I find it too heavy with something on top).

In addition to this Michelle said the LG is a resurfacing product when others aren't. Not sure if the LLaser is resurfacing too.

I wish Qvc would stock the Balancing moisturiser with gentle exfoliant, I recently bought one off Ebay and its great.

Lookfantastic & HQHair selling ALPHA-H BALANCING CLEANSER (2 X 200ML DUO WORTH £46) for £24.50 with free P&P

Last edited:
The LL concentrate now has the p&p and so does the anniversary set . I hope there are no glitches on the live show.

Latest posts

Back