Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Ellaaa, I've just emailed them and also asked for an advice on routine for my skin.

I agree with Ellaaa on the Age Delay night cream, my skin looked transformed after the first use, I grabbed the duo when saw the details posted on this forum. I also got the anniversary kit and the liquid laser concentrate and shall be waiting patiently for Michelle to launch the laser kit in the UK.

Just wanted to say that of all the items that I purchased my favourite is the new Rejuvenating cream hoping there will be more sets with it or a TSV. Mind I've not used the Age Delay night cream.

Oh yes, it's lighter, smells better somewhat fresh and has yellow tiny particles (probably the vitamin A) that burst on contact when a dose is pumped out, but this process is almost unnoticable. I only found out because I went inside of the jar. In the morning skin is much better I much prefer it to the old one but to be honest I didn't use it much back then didn't like the smell and it was burning my skin. It's very different and I think that if you really liked the old one then the difference may be disappointing as this is not the same product but from my point of view the product was improved and successfully so, as with some other brands an improved formula doesn't equal an improved product. I don't understand why they are denying that it's a different formula.

it is a different smell and texture but its very good. pity its way overpriced at £45/50 a jar

it is a different smell and texture but its very good. pity its way overpriced at £45/50 a jar

My sentiments exactly, I'm thinking of getting another set but sitting on the fence at the moment as have loads of skincare.

The next Alpha H visit in on Wednesday 13 May @ 10:00 AM & 5:00 PM
I think that Tom said that they will launch the refill for the Liquid Laser.

i want a useful kit from alpha h. not impressed with the huge price hikes for their core items...a supersize eye gel is not on my list

I think that the kit with the supersize gel is still there. They never had one before I think and it was exclusive for this kit when it was a TSV. The duo of the 15 ml gel is over £40.

I think that the kit with the supersize gel is still there. They never had one before I think and it was exclusive for this kit when it was a TSV. The duo of the 15 ml gel is over £40.

not impressed! dearer than elemis and decleor and they at least do well priced tsv's with useful skincare included. i think ah are trying to be more exclusive. :mysmilie_51:

Boffy the price hikes are on QVC, not on Alpha H. They have always been dear products to buy individually (look at their website) but QVC has always vastly undercut those prices. Cheapest way to buy Alpha H is via offers on beautybay, feelunique, cultbeauty etc.

I was browsing today to see if there were any new products added and noticed that the prices have gone up by around a pound on some products. To name a couple the Hand Cream duo was £24 now 25, Triple Action Cleanser 500 ml was £36 now 37.50 (the introductory price was £29.98 - just checked my emails I ordered 27/10/2013) and the Age Delay Face duo was £35 now 36 all comparing to the prices in March 2015.

I recently bought the Balancing cleanser duo--£30 I'm very pleased with it. You can use it around your eyes, and skin doesn't feel dry and tight afterwards.
I'm not keen on trying Liquid Gold or anything like that, but can highly recommend this cleanser, and it works out cheaper than C&P which was causing me skin problems.

Will there be any new products/kits tomorrow? I cannot see anything at the moment.
Tom said there would be the liquid laser refill

I was fantasising about the August TSV :))) thinking it may contain the clay mask as it gets very good reviews. Also would like to try the tint/foundation but not at around £40 for 30 ml.
I ordered another anniversary kit last week just before it went on wait list, well chuffed, those two mosturisers are the best ever, don't like the rubbery feel of the serum but the result is well worth it. Anyone who has sun damaged skin try these two, the serum is more potent I think. I finally got the answer to my prayers. Oh, and the pores tighten probably due to the very high content of the Glycolics 14%.
I remember I opened a thread asking for advice on enlarged pores -this is it.

I was fantasising about the August TSV :))) thinking it may contain the clay mask as it gets very good reviews. Also would like to try the tint/foundation but not at around £40 for 30 ml.
I ordered another anniversary kit last week just before it went on wait list, well chuffed, those two mosturisers are the best ever, don't like the rubbery feel of the serum but the result is well worth it. Anyone who has sun damaged skin try these two, the serum is more potent I think. I finally got the answer to my prayers. Oh, and the pores tighten probably due to the very high content of the Glycolics 14%.
I remember I opened a thread asking for advice on enlarged pores -this is it.

ive heard the Tsv will have two options to choose from to suit your skin type :D

ive heard the Tsv will have two options to choose from to suit your skin type :D

The TSV in August? Do you know any more, pleease?
I'm trying to think what these products may be and this shall keep me entertained until then.
If there are two choices, is this possible they put it on AD?

Latest posts

Back