Alison Young introducing jewellery items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
That is twice today when I have tuned into Honora that AY has been giving out details of jewelly items.

A new string to her bow? Or does she usually do this at the end of her shows (I don't watch her )

It is just because at end of hours presenters are now showing an item coming up in the following hour.

It seems they're really having to push these sorts of things now to get sales. Does this mean that lots of their 'old faithful' customers have jumped ship? Also, does anyone know what percentage of all these new customers make more than one purchase? I'd been keen to find that out.

It seems they're really having to push these sorts of things now to get sales. Does this mean that lots of their 'old faithful' customers have jumped ship? Also, does anyone know what percentage of all these new customers make more than one purchase? I'd been keen to find that out.

It would also be interesting to know if an old one falls off for every new one.

Judging from this forum we are buying less and less

They might have X number of customers on their database but it doesn`t mean all of them are buying. I`m a customer and haven`t spent a penny with them for months. Some people might register and perhaps order once and others people might have spent quite a lot with the old Q, red buttoners, pre internet days but don`t entertain them these days but they`re all still classed as customers. I take all the gumpf about 1000 new customers a day etc with a very large pinch of salt ......

Latest posts

Back