Alison Young - Flashing.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or as Michael Barrymore used to say

'' Could you close your legs love. We have a lot of ships go by here ''. :grin:

Regarding her make up I had to laugh this morning on the repeat show where she was on with Mary Greenwell. Before she introduced her AY said 'like myself a qualified make up artist in the industry.....' :cheeky:

I Wouldn't trust AY to paint my wall :cheeky:

I saw Alison the othernight, yes she has changed a lot. I wondered if she'd been presenting the Thorntons hour and eating all the chocolates.

Ten years ago I had love hearts going round my head when she was rubbing her hands with ointments, now I cry deep into my pillow instead.

She said the other day she hasn't had her hair done for 7 months!!!!!! She looked so much better when it was styled with shorter layers.

To be honest AY has a habit of throwing one leg over the other up at thigh level. Or sitting with legs wide open. I keep thinking of the Red Light District and those women in the windows advertising their wares.

i keep thinking of kenny everett.......

ooops sorry - 2 pages behind again *blush*

anyway i wish she'd dump that clashing beiges dragon outfit she keeps dragging out for the tsvs.

She said the other day she hasn't had her hair done for 7 months!!!!!! She looked so much better when it was styled with shorter layers.

Why does she think this is something to be proud of? As someone whose (grey :sad:) roots seem to come through the day after it's been coloured at the hairdressers!, I think that all the presenters should look their best at all times. Sure, we all have off days, but most of us aren't on national TV every day with access to the best skin care, make up, hair tools etc. If I was on tele, I'd be having my roots done every month not proudly showing them off!!

I thought she had thyroid problems ? :thinking:...and if she has, she has my sympathy, even with tablets one can gain weight just by eating ~normally~...and it is a devil of a job to shift once there ! :angry:

daydreamer

I thought she had thyroid problems ? :thinking:...and if she has, she has my sympathy, even with tablets one can gain weight just by eating ~normally~...and it is a devil of a job to shift once there ! :angry:

daydreamer

That's SO true. :sad:

Yes but her thyroid problem has nothing to do with the way she insists on dressing or the hair and makeup. The older she gets the shorter the dresses and skirts and more shiny the cheeks and thicker the black eyeliner. She keeps banging on about on trend for the rest of us yet Alison seems to ignore it for herself.

Mally still gives her the black eyeliner which makes AY's eyes look smaller. The other week when Allison from Smashbox was on, AY looked good soft pretty a little glowy makeup. The eyeliner was not black or thick.

She needs to learn that less is more as she is getting older.Thick black eyeliner dosen't work on women of middle age.

Latest posts

Back