Ali Youngs hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
Has she accidentally poked her finger in an electric socket? That is the only acceptable excuse for coming on air with her hair like that.

Yes I saw the self proclaiming 'Qualified Beauty Expert' on the 10 PM show.

She is having a Steffi Graff with the crazy wavy barnet. Shocking. Simply shocking.

Has she accidentally poked her finger in an electric socket? That is the only acceptable excuse for coming on air with her hair like that.

Presumably she's testing a new hair styling gadget for us! It looks like a 1980's spiral perm gone wrong. Oh dear!

Or a crimping iron? It does her no favours.

Last edited:
Oh good grief! What on earths that?? Ali the 80s called...........said you've forgot to wear your "Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt and leg warmers.

Or someone dared her to wear a fright wig on tv...? Ali is always game to try things, and unlike Jill Franks jumps in with both feet, often with hilarious results.

Is this "look" created with the Ego Super Bargain Price gizmo? Not selling it to me if it is :emo:

Just flicked over and saw it! A crimper? Seriously?

Definitely good reason to don a hat! :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_852:

Had to go look. Ha Ha, I must say AY is refreshingly game, like Kathy Tayler and unlike Jill Franks. The model had an embarassed grin throughout the presentation which just made me laugh more.

Had to go look. Ha Ha, I must say AY is refreshingly game, like Kathy Tayler and unlike Jill Franks. The model had an embarassed grin throughout the presentation which just made me laugh more.

The EGO guest commented on how enthusiastic Ali Young always is for any products which make the hair curl.

AY does drop some terrible clangers - but we see the evidence that she's always at least tried the stuff she talks about on screen. Sometimes it works out well, othertimes it's a total disaster. As Ali clearly has the same sort of issues as the rest of us, it's not reassuring sometimes to see the end result of using a product on her. A sales ploy that can backfire.

Definitely I'd agree DD that Ali Young and Kathy Tayler would fall into the "I'll give it a go" category. Probably so would Jilly, and Chloe, and I suspect Craig would too. Not so sure about some of the others.

Well, at least she did try it.
Hopefully only once.
Just shows how even a QVC presenter can suffer for her art.

:mysmilie_15:Oh deary me, I flicked channels tonight (as one does) and there was Ali with funny hair, and a funny looking face too - wonder what she was wearing on the face, but the hair was awful - sorry Ali but it's not you at all (not me either).:mysmilie_7:

Latest posts

Back