Yong Kim TSV 8/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

now for the price...i think if we pretend we dont like it qvc will do it a lot cheaper if we get excited then we are doomed lol

I like some of the range but not the crinkle look so not for me. I have ordered a top from the ebay seller Tinkerbelle gave us the heads up on. Looking forward to receiving it.

Yong Kim Crinkle Dip hem Tunic with mesh detail hem and cuffs

Qvc price £82.50

Tsv price £62.86

Decent TSV reduction for once.

BTW I was really pleased with the top I ordered from carolineann661 off of ebay. Thank you very much Tinkerbelle for bringing her to our attention.

Last edited:
Yong Kim clothes are so comfortable to wear, so soft and most of them are very feminine. I have a few clothes and I love to wear them. I have only one tunic in the crinkly material and it is so comfy, it is unbelievable. I feel so comfy in that over some leggings. I wish this kind of clothing will come to the high streets. In fact I saw some in M&S, but the material was not at all as soft as Yong Kim's.

You would think they would put it on easy pay but knowing QVC it wont be

Decent TSV reduction for once.

BTW I was really pleased with the top I ordered from carolineann661 off of ebay. Thank you very much Tinkerbelle for bringing her to our attention.

Thank heavens to Betsy for that eh? :eek:) I really like her clothes and I do recommend her but I'm always pleased to hear that peeps are happy with what they've ordered.

Yong Kim clothes are so comfortable to wear, so soft and most of them are very feminine. I have a few clothes and I love to wear them. I have only one tunic in the crinkly material and it is so comfy, it is unbelievable. I feel so comfy in that over some leggings. I wish this kind of clothing will come to the high streets. In fact I saw some in M&S, but the material was not at all as soft as Yong Kim's.

Try TKMaxx for the brands N&L, CodeCodeCode and Maxella. Also try Sahara.

Try TKMaxx for the brands N&L, CodeCodeCode and Maxella. Also try Sahara.
Tinkerbelle, We may be twins for my wardrobe is full of very similar labels to yours me thinks!!!
Asos curve do some fab designs too, and you can sometimes pick up nice things from yours clothing although the quality isn't the same as yong Kim or carolineann661.

Tinkerbelle, We may be twins for my wardrobe is full of very similar labels to yours me thinks!!!
Asos curve do some fab designs too, and you can sometimes pick up nice things from yours clothing although the quality isn't the same as yong Kim or carolineann661.

Diane was it you that mentioned ElectricBoyLondon?? I've not looked as ASOS Curve or Yours so will take a look. I do tend to wear YK clothes when I'm going out. Workwear is more likely to be a smart dress.

Diane was it you that mentioned ElectricBoyLondon?? I've not looked as ASOS Curve or Yours so will take a look. I do tend to wear YK clothes when I'm going out. Workwear is more likely to be a smart dress.

Yes, I have lots of electricboylondon's tops, I tend to buy direct from him rather than bid on stuff though, if I see a top I like, I message him and ask him to make it in my size, either with full length sleeves or sleeveless, he's also made me some tops with asymmetric hems, with them dipping down at the sides. He will make pretty much whatever you want.
Yours clothing is good for asymmetric tops again, most of them are in viscose so a nice natural fabric, with great drape, and they do lots in stripes and spots which I also like. I wear a fair bit of yong Kim too, but try to save it for best!

Debbie Flint appears to be wearing the TSV in black on the casual & co hour. Looks much better than in the images on the website

Debbie Flint is wearing it and it looks fab until you look at the rest of the outfit. What the hell is she wearing with it??

Latest posts

Back