Yong Kim TSV 8/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have loved this when I was a size 28, and love it now in fact. Especially like the red. I'm just not sure it will be flattering now I'm in size 12. It's really quite hard knowing what to wear when your body has changed shape so much. It's a lot of money though. What makes this kind of stuff so dear? I'm ignorant I know !
I'm going to have a look at carolineann661 so thanks for the heads up on that.

was really looking forward to this, but must admit I'm really disappointed (pheww - at least my money is safe) it even makes the slimmer models look shapeless.

It looks like a shapeless rag that's been screwed up at the bottom of the washing basket for a few weeks!

I'm sure they will Pebe.

RainbowDottie and LEL if you go on eBay there are two sellers that are really worth checking out ... carolineann661 and electricboylondon (he also sells as chrisophesca). Electricboylondon is more quirky but Caroline is very much like Yong Kim with her own twist. Her tops are about £35 to £45 and dresses start at £50. She will make any design in any size and any colour.

Thanks for the tip on carolineann661 - just ordered a long dark grey cardigan. All of her stuff looks fab. I ordered to go with the two of the TSV's I ordered. Couldnt resist the grey and the white! :thinking:

They've got very similar in TK Maxx at the moment for anyone who likes that style of clothes. Italian one size crinkly lacey tunics with camisole for £19.99.

I do like it but I have very similar tips in grey and black already. I don't wear red and I'm worried the white might be see through. It is quite long and I think this is a top that you need to get the right size. It needs to fit rather than being too loose.

Mind you I ordered a new N&L top earlier this week so perhaps I'll just stick with that. That's sleeveless and has an asymmetric hemline. I prefer that to the dipped I think. Although I am wearing a dipped hem tunic as I type but that's more fitted and much shorter than the TSV but it does have the see through hem detail.

I do like it but I have very similar tips in grey and black already. I don't wear red and I'm worried the white might be see through. It is quite long and I think this is a top that you need to get the right size. It needs to fit rather than being too loose.

Mind you I ordered a new N&L top earlier this week so perhaps I'll just stick with that. That's sleeveless and has an asymmetric hemline. I prefer that to the dipped I think. Although I am wearing a dipped hem tunic as I type but that's more fitted and much shorter than the TSV but it does have the see through hem detail.

You sound very trendy Tinks :)

I have to say that I am not keen on this TSV at all. I think the white looks like a rather creased nightie. I think the difference between the length of the front and back hem is too much. The sleeves also look very snug, which would not be a good look on the larger sizes. I think the clothes on the Ebay by carolineann look much better by comparison - I've saved that seller for the future.

Goodness me, Ingrid tarrant is on now and looks an absolute fright. More tattyl than trendy.

OMG!

Ingrid Tarrant looks like she leapt out of bed because the doorbell rang, pulled on a pair of "seen better days" leggings that were lying on the floor and grabbed a Tshirt waiting to be ironed and pulled it on over old nightie!

What a sight! :eek:

If you are going to do the street urchin look, it needs to stop with the clothes. It's hair, make-up, jewellery, handbag, shoes etc that will make it look trendy.

Unfortunately Ingrid failed to achieve the look - just my opinion lol!

Is everything that now has a hint of another colour in it going to be referred to as colour blocking?

Latest posts

Back