Yong Kim TSV 8/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just do not understand whom this range is meant to suit? As has been mentioned on here it's unlikely to work for shorter people, some have said its for the tall and slim but most tall slim girls prefer to show off their figure a little more and for tall and fuller figured the fabric looks too thin and the styles too unstructured - who looks good in this? Certainly not Ingrid or any of the Q presenters......

Last edited:
Ordered the TSV and received it today, it is nice enough but the material is quite flimsy and not really worth the price so it will be winging its way back to Q. I ordered four tops yesterday cheaper than the price of the TSV in the M&S sale. I have given myself a stern talking too need to stop impulse buys.

I ordered the TSV in white and grey and both arrived today. They are both exactly what I expected and I am delighted with them! The material is quite thin but they are meant to be layering tunics. I suppose not everyone likes the same things.

I think the problem is that to get the "look" you need all the layering pieces which works out horrendously expensive for something which is quite a casual look.

Mine did eventually arrive late this afternoon and I'm really disappointed... they are far bigger than I'd expected and look like maternity wear on me which, at my age, is not a good look.

I could have easily gone down 2 sizes and still had the 'oversized' look.

On the upside, that's a lot of money I will have saved BUT I'm now dangerously close to getting 'the letter' and this won't help.

I'm sure they will Pebe.

RainbowDottie and LEL if you go on eBay there are two sellers that are really worth checking out ... carolineann661 and electricboylondon (he also sells as chrisophesca). Electricboylondon is more quirky but Caroline is very much like Yong Kim with her own twist. Her tops are about £35 to £45 and dresses start at £50. She will make any design in any size and any colour.

Just received my first item from carolineann661 and I am delighted with it. Thanks again for the tip!

I didnt order this it's not my thing but my sister did-she rang me when it arrived and said it looked like a bit of old rag and she looked like an extra from Oliver Twist when she tried it on!!

Made me giggle!

I so wanted this but was working a long day and didn't get home until 10.30 and to be quite honest a glass of wine was priority and. I forgot all about it.
I am only. 5 foot so feel that it'd would have been wayyyy to long on me !

I, under inluence of medication, ordered the white and the grey! The white does look like a lame attempt at a hallowe'en ghost costume but the grey is nice. I'm only 5 foot tall too but with other layers it is dress length on me and I imagine will also be very useful on hot holidays (remember those...oops sorry don't mention the H word eh Jabba!)

I'd say I mostly wear more tailored clothes if I'm out in public because being smalll, droopy clothes are, just that, droopy on me! But I'm pleasantly surprised with how I look in this. Ofcourse I'd fully expected to return both (white already en route to Liverpool) so now I've spent 70 quid I didn't really intend to!

Jude xx

I so wanted this but was working a long day and didn't get home until 10.30 and to be quite honest a glass of wine was priority and. I forgot all about it.
I am only. 5 foot so feel that it'd would have been wayyyy to long on me !

It was long on me at the back and i am 5.5 foot, hung to the back of my Knees IYKWIM, its been sent back as i could not justify the price. There are a lot of good reviews so it seems a lot of folks are very happy.

I, under inluence of medication, ordered the white and the grey! The white does look like a lame attempt at a hallowe'en ghost costume but the grey is nice. I'm only 5 foot tall too but with other layers it is dress length on me and I imagine will also be very useful on hot holidays (remember those...oops sorry don't mention the H word eh Jabba!)

I'd say I mostly wear more tailored clothes if I'm out in public because being smalll, droopy clothes are, just that, droopy on me! But I'm pleasantly surprised with how I look in this. Ofcourse I'd fully expected to return both (white already en route to Liverpool) so now I've spent 70 quid I didn't really intend to!

Jude xx

Under the influence of # medication ??

LOL ! Thanks so much for your feedback Jude , it was the grey that I was hankering after too !

Health to enjoy

Latest posts

Back