Why Will?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would hate being proposed to in any public arena,let alone on live tv. So embarrassing. Imagine if you wanted to say no.

I've always wondered about that but any I have heard it was really a foregone conclusion as they were living together with 3 kids.

I`ve been married twice but have never actually had a proper proposal from either husband. I`d have been mortified with the down on one knee routine and I think they must have known it so didn`t dare risk it. My late first husband just slipped it into conversation when he said one day he`d like children but he`d have to be married first so how would I fancy it? Second hubby just said he was alone, I was alone so how did I feel about us living as a married couple ? Neither were what you`d call romantic proposals but there again I`m not your lovey dovey, roses and doves kind of woman lol

I`ve been married twice but have never actually had a proper proposal from either husband. I`d have been mortified with the down on one knee routine and I think they must have known it so didn`t dare risk it. My late first husband just slipped it into conversation when he said one day he`d like children but he`d have to be married first so how would I fancy it? Second hubby just said he was alone, I was alone so how did I feel about us living as a married couple ? Neither were what you`d call romantic proposals but there again I`m not your lovey dovey, roses and doves kind of woman lol

Neither am I its all BS to me.

To me something done without a big show (for the benefit of others) and done "just because" carries more weight in the romance stakes.

It is quite common for partners to send flowers to girls at work for various events but I think it is all a bit for show myself.

Grumpy old woman

I've always wondered about that but any I have heard it was really a foregone conclusion as they were living together with 3 kids.

What, Will and the cameraman? Must have adopted, as biologically they wouldn't be able to procreate. I guess it doesn't stop them trying, though.

So Will has flown to Munich today to do some filming with Judith Williams, Even though shes going to be in the Uk for the TSV on Wednesday, Surely its a complete waste of money sending him there :S

So Will has flown to Munich today to do some filming with Judith Williams, Even though shes going to be in the Uk for the TSV on Wednesday, Surely its a complete waste of money sending him there :S

What on earth is the point in that,dam ridiculous

I think he's there to point out that you really can get on in shopping telly land by befriending a none qualified, qualified beauty "expert" it opens all sorts of doors for you.

So is there hope for me getting a job as Richard Jackson's glamorous garden assistant? Not sure I want to wear a sparkly swimsuit to do it though (perish the thought!)

cc

So is there hope for me getting a job as Richard Jackson's glamorous garden assistant? Not sure I want to wear a sparkly swimsuit to do it though (perish the thought!)cc

You can have higher aspirations than that cc. Look to the likes of the Aurora chap not RJ, you could help him fend off SG!

I'd be no good as AY's assistant because I don't wear make-up and I don't get on with horses. Now if I really, really wanted to make it good in QVC, I'd ask to be DBF's assistant. Just think of the tricks of the trade you could learn, the commission would make it all worthwhile and to hell with everything else.

I'd be no good as AY's assistant because I don't wear make-up and I don't get on with horses. Now if I really, really wanted to make it good in QVC, I'd ask to be DBF's assistant. Just think of the tricks of the trade you could learn, the commission would make it all worthwhile and to hell with everything else.

She'd also teach you how to cheat a charity without your bosses even batting an eye and how to show favouritism to only the people that adore you.

I've often wondered what Will's function on QVC is!! I remember him doing the traffic on ITV

Latest posts

Back