Why Does DF Always Stand On The Opposite Side ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elliementary

Registered Shopper
To all the other presenters?

I'm just curious, as she is the only presenter (that I've seen) to stand on our left.

Does anyone know why?

Many would say her best side is the other side of the camera ;-)

:mysmilie_3:

If Q and her "books" dont work out for her she would easily get a job as a bouncer of a night club or prison warden :mysmilie_59:

I'm not talking about her personality here as I don't know what she's like personally but from a male point of view I actually find DF quite attractive to look at.

I agree and so does DBF. I think all of them are quite attractive in different ways. I just can't abide the woman on my screen.

I remember having a mooch on QVCs FB page last year, during one of the charity auction arguments and someone said DF looked like Chucky (must add it wasn't me I don't do FB) well her super fans flipped!.................the only opposite side of I'd personally like to see DF is the road.

debbie flint is very pretty in real life sorry but she is and the camera makes her look huge.

Don't watch much QVC but, whenever I have, Debs has been on our right hand side of the screen.

To all the other presenters?

I'm just curious, as she is the only presenter (that I've seen) to stand on our left.

Does anyone know why?

Debbie stands on both sides, as far as I can remember! Ok, mainly on the left, as others have said, she probably prefers it! Could be a technical reason, camera, monitors etc...? :thinking:

Her presenting style fascinates me, I quite enjoy watching her !

Might as well be hanged for a sheep......I like Jill Franks shows too !

Hahaaaa!! Me too, I know what you mean...Not too sure about Jill, saw her the other night and she seemed alittle tamer!!? :mysmilie_50:

Her presenting style fascinates me, I quite enjoy watching her !

Might as well be hanged for a sheep......I like Jill Franks shows too !

Me too. And I can't stand all the personal attacks on presenters who are only doing their jobs! You have an off button on your televisions, no presenter deserves this!

Latest posts

Back