Why Does DF Always Stand On The Opposite Side ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh my brissles - you just made my day - that is sooooo funny. For me personally, I couldn't give a flying fig which side she stands on LOL:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_8:

I'd prefer her to be standing outside and off air. :wink: And I do change channels when she's on, as I don't like her presenting style.

martin3645 said,

She probably thinks she's putting her best side to the camera. Many tv presenters do this.

Having seen her pose in Ali K's wedding photos, I think you may be on to something!

Her mouth reminds me of the Joker in the Batman movies It has that turned up, evil looking corners, as if she`s smirking to herself. As for standing right, left or in the middle, you can rest assured she`ll always ensure people know she`s there !
joker.jpg

Her mouth reminds me of the Joker in the Batman movies It has that turned up, evil looking corners, as if she`s smirking to herself. As for standing right, left or in the middle, you can rest assured she`ll always ensure people know she`s there !
View attachment 10856

The resemblance is uncanny! Look alike, awful dress sense and they're both a joke........er.

She's very game though! One of the only presenters who regularly makes no bones about appearing live without a face full of makeup (and I'll include the guys in that sweeping generalisation). If she's doing a full hour of ybf, she always starts out barefaced. Tonight she's doing Benefit, and teased her hour barefaced. It does help that she looks incredible for her age, and has fantastic bonestructure.

I think that she actually looks better without makeup, unlike chuntley whose appearance depends on it. Not that I like watching either of them.

Latest posts

Back