Who's waiting for what?? And when did you order?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh one other thing ... guess the holidays are over already as the website holiday decorations are gone now ... why so quick QVC, they were rather festive and joyful ... how about some for the New Year?

But they were too quick to start Xmas in July, it's all about sales, they don't care really.

I've ordered some magnetic nail varnish (yes I fell for it so it had better work!) and it was still in the time when they guaranteed I'd get it before Chrimbo. Doubt I will somehow - good job I've bought it for me and not a pressie for someone else!

My Yankee and my Leighton Denny arrived today, wahoo!! Santa had chosen them for "me" so it wasn't really an issue if they were late, but I'm thrilled they've arrived as now I can do my surprised face on the day lol.

Still waiting for the Or Paz ring I ordered on Monday. Ordered at the same time as the Gossip watch OTO which arrived yesterday. I am not hopeful it will arrive tomorrow

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Oh no Flamenco. I really hope the ring turns up. I think most people here seem to have received their parcels. I was impressed that the Lyla boots arrived

Ma ordered the Honora TSV, money debited from her account more or less straight away and it still hasn't shown up - so I'm guessing that's gone for a burton. They're going to be getting a phone call from her this morning anyway.

I've been very lucky. I ordered from multiple shows offering delivery before Christmas (Renee, New CID etc) and everything has arrived on time. I even ordered some of the Nail Rock wraps which did not offer delivery before Christmas, and they arrived today! Hope everything everyone else has ordered turns up in time.

Im awaiting a watch.. Ordered Monday, not dispatched until Wednesday (really poor dispatch times for Christmas week - no attempt to get items out any quicker)... I'll be very surprised if it turns up today :bandit:

Oh no Flamenco. I really hope the ring turns up. I think most people here seem to have received their parcels. I was impressed that the Lyla boots arrived

Well, they arrived nice and early this morning which I was pleased about as it gave me good time to go to the post office and return it to QVC! Sadly ring was flimsy, and too small despite ordering my usual size. Hey ho, never mind - I shouldn't have been spending anyway! Merry Christmas!

Am hacked off that neither of the Kimberley Selwood items that I ordered have arrived. Ordered on Mon and they were stil guaranteeing some items on Wed! They are for me but that's not the point - a guarantee's a guarantee. So glad they aren't gifts though!

My item which I ordered day before yesterday arrived this morning .all my stuff i got ,except one ring which was sent on 14th and went back due to some postmix up .anyway i was planning to return it anyways .

Am hacked off that neither of the Kimberley Selwood items that I ordered have arrived. Ordered on Mon and they were stil guaranteeing some items on Wed! They are for me but that's not the point - a guarantee's a guarantee. So glad they aren't gifts though!

There are a few Kimberley Selwood things in clearance I noticed. I might treat myself to some earrings. There's L'Una things in clearance too.

All my things from QVC have now been delivered, the last 3 this morning.

I was pleased that a book I had ordered from Amazon on Wednesday was also delivered this morning - another little stocking filler but it wouldn't have been too upsetting if it hadn't arrived till next week.

Right, having a brew and a mince pie then off to wrap up the remaining presents. I used to enjoy the wrapping up but not anymore, although I still do my best to make the pressys look pretty.

Everything I've ordered via Amazon and Play.com has arrived bar one book from a third party seller. 2 things I didn't even order until Wednesday lunchtime from Play came this morning. As for QVC, the one item I've ordered this week on Monday hasn't arrived :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back