Who's waiting for what?? And when did you order?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well my bugs arrived today. I was out but the postie managed to shove them through the door! I'm pleased with that. So other than food shopping I am all done. I'm even wrapped as well.

Well I'm pleased I'm not into gadgets because there is UPROAR on the QVC FB page about QVC cancelling Apple products - taking money,then making them wait for refund and leaving people high and dry 3 days before christmas,as some people bought them as "main" presents.Makes really sad reading :down:

Well I'm pleased I'm not into gadgets because there is UPROAR on the QVC FB page about QVC cancelling Apple products - taking money,then making them wait for refund and leaving people high and dry 3 days before christmas,as some people bought them as "main" presents.Makes really sad reading :down:

omg, that is awful! I have to question why some people leave main presents until the last minute, but then that is their prerogative! They may have seen the QVC TV guide and waited and waited, so if QVC take the money, they should honour the deal-those people may not have spare money in a slush fund to buy an alternative. awful awful customer service.

its very sad when you read it.I think Apple was a big name for QVC and maybe like you say people have waited and waited - particularly if they've got an easy pay code or the products were on easy pay (I don't know,I didn't see the show)apparently QVC have given those customers they've let down a £20 goodwill voucher.Don't think I'd be too happy if I thought I'd secured one for one of my kids and then I have 2 days to get one.My heart really breaks for them.

that really is appallling. i'm sure there was a lot of waiting because there was a lot of anticipation just here on the forum.

the whole qvc venture into apple was a complete shambles IMO.

Snap Fresh tupperware, placed on chequehold last week, confirmed today. On the website they still had the little red 'Delivered for Christmas' banner under them earlier on today, it's gone now, was there some kind of evening deadline today for orders? Must say most of my QVC items arrive within 48 hours if they're coming by courier, but all my deliveries have really slowed recently, even Amazon have gone from an average of 48 hours to at least a week.

Well my 10 piece Prepology large tupperware set has just arrived...in a very diminutive box, bearing a startling resemblance to a small bottle of Bare Escentuals make-up :dull:. Phoned CS, usual apologies, another set on its way to me but obviously isn't going to be here till after Christmas now. They weren't for offering any kind of goodwill compo but I requested my initial P&P back and as it's £5.45 it's not a bad saving. I'm not a make-up wearer but I pity the poor lass who's just been invited to a glamorous Christmas Eve party and ordered her last minute slap and instead gets a load of plastic storage containers :confused: :giggle:

My Mally adjustable coverage foundation just arrived (ordered on the 17th), but I'm not impressed at all. The number one ingredient is TALC. Ms Young didn't mention that little gem when she talked me into buying it.

Why or why do I continue to be taken in by the sales pitch of that woman? Anyway I'll give it a go but I'm 99.9% sure it'll be on its way back to them after Christmas.

Yes all hell is breaking loose on facebook over the Apple stuff. Infact some people got emails and even phone calls to say their items on the way. To find they had been cancelled. One woman had her Ipad returned to QVC and knew nothing about it as she waiting for it. They are not refunding her postage when not her fault.

Seems QVC is blaming Apple, bet that goes down well with them. NOT!!!!

apple are not desperate for sales and will supply thier own shops first. this will not suit qcv intersting to see what comes of this

My boots arrive a short time ago and they're better quality than the ones that were shown on TV - i.e. Mine have no 'iffy' stitching on the seams, thank goodness, so I'm keeping them especially as they're comfortable. (which, of course, is the main reason for wearing them :wink:)

my Lola Rose necklace has arrived and I love it! Early Christmas present to myself, so if I get a load of tat from others now, it won't seem so bad!

My boots arrive a short time ago and they're better quality than the ones that were shown on TV - i.e. Mine have no 'iffy' stitching on the seams, thank goodness, so I'm keeping them especially as they're comfortable. (which, of course, is the main reason for wearing them :wink:)

Oh that's good. And an impressive delivery time too

The Southwestern Silver band ring that I ordered on Dec 16 hasn't arrived yet but it's for me and not a gift. I do hope it comes as I don't like having to chase things with QVC. Maybe a good reason to slow down purchases in the new year not to mention saving money! :thinking:

Latest posts

Back