Who’s going to the Feeling Fabulous With Ruth???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't they build a new market out at Dagenham Dock, to incorporate 3 of the old traditional markets in one place?

It would seem there’s some call post Covid now for these get togethers.
I do wonder if this event is also from the same celebrity management group?
Happy Mum Happy Baby The Big Get Together with Giovanni Fletcher.
Event also held at the Old Billingsgate London.
Tickets cheaper than Ruth’s though:

It would seem there’s some call post Covid now for these get togethers.
I do wonder if this event is also from the same celebrity management group?
Happy Mum Happy Baby The Big Get Together with Giovanni Fletcher.
Event also held at the Old Billingsgate London.
Tickets cheaper than Ruth’s though:
Who????

CC you ain't the only one. There are more and more 'kids' appearing on the tele, which means I don't know at least 90% of who appear. Even news reporters appear to have just left school - I'm thinking Deborah Haynes who is the foreign journo for Sky - she looks and sounds about 14 !!! I've reached the point where I wish there were LESS women reporting and a few more men to give us the news. I MISS A MAN'S VOICE !!!!

(SORRY, went off on a tangent there)

CC you ain't the only one. There are more and more 'kids' appearing on the tele, which means I don't know at least 90% of who appear. Even news reporters appear to have just left school - I'm thinking Deborah Haynes who is the foreign journo for Sky - she looks and sounds about 14 !!! I've reached the point where I wish there were LESS women reporting and a few more men to give us the news. I MISS A MAN'S VOICE !!!!

(SORRY, went off on a tangent there)
Yes, I agree and I'm not anti-women in journalism. However, I cannot stand women commentating on men's football. They squawk like a seagull fighting over a fish supper. Awful. Please leave men's sports to the men and let the girls comment on the many women's sports. Just my opinion of course and I know it's not popular (having got pelters many times!).

CC

Have checked Giovanna is represented by the same management group as Ruth, think there’s also Amanda Holden and Davina McCall.
I did hear someone reference Ruth’s event during a Dannii Minogue hour, that she should do one too.
Best prepare for a lot more QVC celebrity events then….🙄😉😂

Have checked Giovanna is represented by the same management group as Ruth, think there’s also Amanda Holden and Davina McCall.
I did hear someone reference Ruth’s event during a Dannii Minogue hour, that she should do one too.
Best prepare for a lot more QVC celebrity events then….🙄😉😂
Looks like that management group provide QVC with ‘celebs’ Nice work if you can get it!

Latest posts

Back