which presenter/guest would you like to find in your xmas stocking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348: just to start getting us in the christmas spirit. Mine would have to be the lovely Denis. :mysmilie_1209: All wrapped up and with a handful of ojon products.

Denis for me, too, and ojon products. I wouldn't mind Simon. He is slender and refined. The rest of them (male presenters and guests) yuk :(.

LE lover - when I first saw your post I thought you meant Basso!!!

I'd go for Denis Ojon as well. :mysmilie_1634::mysmilie_1634:

Oh - and I bet it would be fun to find Harald in your stocking too (in a non sexual manner).

I'd go for Denis Ojon as well. :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_1634::mysmilie_1634:

:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:eek:h god no. He'd probably want to go out and skin the reindeers

I'd go for Denis Ojon as well. :mysmilie_1634::mysmilie_1634:

Oh - and I bet it would be fun to find Harald in your stocking too (in a non sexual manner).

Oh, no!!! I forgot about him. Actually, I watched him on a German talk show whilst in Belgium. He talked normally (not as when on QVC and other shopping channels) and in German, of course. He has the most soothing and sensual voice.

I recall my earlier post.

I only want Harald in my xmas stocking!!! :mysmilie_698:

Tottylicious Anthony for me *swoon* - plus Harald Gloeckler for entertainment and fun.

:mysmilie_348: just to start getting us in the christmas spirit. Mine would have to be the lovely Denis. :mysmilie_1209: All wrapped up and with a handful of ojon products.

Can't stand his voice I am afraid so it definately would not be Dennis. Orlando was a bit of a hunk but he's not around anymore. Bradley Bayou is attractive I think, nice chocolate-y voice.

Mine would be Dale Franklin, I think he is just lovely, I would love to run my fingers through his lovely grey hair and I can just feel his sausage fingers massaging mine.:mysmilie_61: I wouldn't be adverse to a bit of Charlie Brook either, I suppose that is just being greedy. :mysmilie_697:

Oh decisions decisions!!!!!!!

Dale as I think he would be fun.

Harald would be fabulous, but I feel a bit hard work.

So Denis and I could slip Harald in too.:mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back