Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously people are interested in knowing what has/is happening as this topic has had nearly 22,000 views.

Obviously people are interested in knowing what has/is happening as this topic has had nearly 22,000 views.

100% this is the very reason this site was born all those years ago, because channels refused to say when presenters leave.

:devil:I cannot believe that 4 presenters go missing like this and QVC say nothing!!!! Are their bodies buried beneath the patio in Richard Jackson's Garden? Debbie and Julian had been there for centuries and, I would say, they are very very popular given their friendly non-pushy and humorous styles. What IS happening?

The fact the Catherine & Anna announced Anna's departure, during an hour this week they co-presented, just emphasises the lack of any mention of the others leaving. Especially given their seniority: Julian joined in the first year and Debbie Greenwood about 12 years ago.

Don't know if this is significant but if I look at Julian's Facebook page using the Ipad App, underneath his profile pic it says 'worked at QVC' I've been snooping around his friends who work at QVC and their pages state 'works at QVC'

Could be an error I suppose, can't believe it if he's just gone like that and no-one's going to explain why!!!

Well I will miss Julian- been watching him present for many years. I don't do twitter but it strikes me that DG, AC, DG and CT would be able to occasionally post on this forum if they are free of the confines of QVC.

oooh! (rubs hands in glee) Imagine that!

They probably had to sign an exit clause preventing it (Oh no the conspiracy theories are getting to me!).

I shall prepare to get shot here.......
This is one of the inherent problems with watching shoppingtelly too much, on any channel, which is people get too over friendly with presenters and seem to feel they have a 'right' to a goodbye. At the end of the day, these people aren't any of our 'friends' or even 'aquiantences'. It's quite likely we haven't got a clue what they are like off screen, the whole presenting style could be just that, a style, like we may put a uniform on for work, or stick that happy face on to serve yet another person at the checkout. You would be quite shocked if you went into your local supermarket and there was a huge notice "janice, usually on tills but occasionally covers on deli, has left for pastures new, we wish her all the luck in the world". I don't doubt that privately, when someone leaves QVC, the internal team or management do say thanks and good luck etc, just like most employers do, but I'm fascinated by the way you all seem to think something is afoot in the way of 'dirty work' because you don't get a full low down on why they are leaving, where they are going etc. They all may seem lovely, genuine, nasty, whatever, but trust me, husbands married to wives for 15+ years can suddenly wake up and their wife comes at them with a shotgun, the only person you truly know is yourself :)

Latest posts

Back