What the hell?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spartacus

Registered Shopper
Has simon wilson got on his shoulder? The man looks a total prat. And julia looks like shes been raiding the christmas deco box.

Has simon wilson got on his shoulder? The man looks a total prat. And julia looks like shes been raiding the christmas deco box.

With you on this one. Hard to tell who looks the most stupid, surely theyre taking the pi$$.

Totally agree. In fact I nearly choked when I turned on having a sip of wine:angry:

I. Well, the man is a total prat, so it goes without saying that he would look like one! As for whatever it is on his shoulder, I don't see too well even with my glasses on but from where I'm sitting it looks a bit like he has been shat on by a pterodactyl......? :mysmilie_506:

2. We don't have any word-which-we-shall-not-speak decorations like that in my house but I see what you mean....! :mysmilie_854:

3. You said the 'C' word & it's only the middle of August, almost as heinous a crime as the crimes against good taste committed by JR & the mad old wrinkly one.....! :mysmilie_865:

:mysmilie_61:

Julia seems particularly tetchy tonight!! And what on earth is that mess behind them. Impossible to pick out the models in amongst the scenery.

there's been some monstrosities shown in this hour. Would anyone go out with this bag, unless it was for a bet?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^100792

owl shaped faux jewelled PVC bag.:giggle:

oops, link not working item No 100792

there's been some monstrosities shown in this hour. Would anyone go out with this bag, unless it was for a bet?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2¶ms=item^100792

The oto skull bag on now beats that hands down!

OMG that`s a spooky looking brooch or whatever and he keeps holding hands with it ! Watch him ....
In shows such as this one I`m never sure if the models are genuinely smiling or just laughing their socks off ???

To be fair the models he usually uses Renee and Ali love him. He designed Ali"s wedding dress and
was at her wedding, and he"s made clothes and clothes for her baby. :thinking:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2¶ms=item^100792

Somebody under the age of 10?

So chic, so chic is SW's favourite spiel, like a b****y cracked record

Just looked up definition of Chic :-

Sophistication in dress and manner elegance

Something that SW is most definately NOT:headbang:

This show gets more like Simon and JR's private party every time it's on. I don't go for all the bling and sparkly t-shirts but I confess I liked the little leopard handbag.

I wish he'd remove that hand brooch thing on his shoulder. It's giving me the willies

It's enough to give your kids nightmares. :sweat:

Latest posts

Back