What the hell?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's enough to give your kids nightmares. :sweat:

Looks like something out of the Scream movies

To be fair the models he usually uses Renee and Ali love him. He designed Ali"s wedding dress and
was at her wedding, and he"s made clothes and clothes for her baby. :thinking:

I dread to think - crystal encrusted skull on a nappy anyone?

You certainly couldn't accuse B&W stuff of being elegant or expensive-looking. Always reminds me of the guff that comes out of Christmas crackers that your relatives leave on the table after lunch as they don't want to take it home with them.

I'm afraid I go "what the hell..." whenever I switch on Q and see a Butler and Wilson show. Have done since 1997. I have never "got" the whole Butler and Wilson thing. It looks like a cross between a joke shop and a christmas cracker, and I would assume an eccentric old lady wearing it had lost her marbles and anyone younger was well on their way to being one sandwich short of a picnic. I know it's up to them, and that there is no accounting for taste but some people just don't seem to have any.

They very nearly penetrated my shield the other day, and I have to admit to considering the crocodile necklace. I know!!! Then I thought, when am I ever going to be getting dressed to go out and think 'I know what this outfit needs - lashing a crocodile round my neck!'. Thank goodness I can pull myself back from the brink of suckerdom...

I do also think this stuff suits some people better than others. If you genuinely like it and believe it's 'nice' you'll carry it off and it won't stick out so much than if you feel like a twunt wearing it. My Mum is late 60's, dyes her hair purple and is slightly wacky. She wears this kind of thing and always looks wonderful. If I wore the same stuff, they'd cart me off pronto...

They very nearly penetrated my shield the other day, and I have to admit to considering the crocodile necklace. I know!!! Then I thought, when am I ever going to be getting dressed to go out and think 'I know what this outfit needs - lashing a crocodile round my neck!'. Thank goodness I can pull myself back from the brink of suckerdom...

I do also think this stuff suits some people better than others. If you genuinely like it and believe it's 'nice' you'll carry it off and it won't stick out so much than if you feel like a twunt wearing it. My Mum is late 60's, dyes her hair purple and is slightly wacky. She wears this kind of thing and always looks wonderful. If I wore the same stuff, they'd cart me off pronto...

I love the word twunt :happy:

I laughed out loud at your thread, sorry, but it was funny. I have some of his older , more normal things, mostly brooches and ear rings, no crocodiles or skulls. But maybe you should have given it you your mum. She sounds fun :happy:

I love the word twunt :happy:

made me really laugh out loud. :grin:

Reminded me of a film with a living severed hand in it that went around terrifying the hell out of people.

Haha! Yes, I was thinking of that film too, can't remember what it was called though, think it was some 1970s thing!! And yes, the broock (or whatever the hell it was!) was hideous!! :happy:

The Beast With The Five Fingers?

I was five when I saw this,before the days of age censorship and you could stay all day and take a packed lunch. I went with my sister and we both hid under the seats screaming through most of it. I had nightmares for years! And she'd keep telling me it was coming to get me during the night! Now I'm watching B&W and it's bringing it all back! Hideous!

Latest posts

Back