What the hell does AY look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She must have a manager. Why in Gods name is she not told that she frequently looks ridiculous ? You really have to wonder what goes on at QVC towers as the powers that be seem to have little control over their employees & the way they dress, talk & act when on screen.:mysmilie_506:

It's not the dress on it's own, or even the boots on their own.... Just not together! I wouldn't necessarily wear either but if she had worn the boots with jeans or the dress with some nice shoes I doubt this thread would have been started...hmmmm

At least she is dressing "better" now, than before, so maybe she will improve, given time. I like Alyson, (I know I am in the minority :sad:) but even liking her, I cannot stand her screeching sometimes, I suppose she cannot change her voice, but I am sure she can tone it down a bit.

At least she is dressing "better" now, than before, so maybe she will improve, given time. I like Alyson, (I know I am in the minority :sad:) but even liking her, I cannot stand her screeching sometimes, I suppose she cannot change her voice, but I am sure she can tone it down a bit.

Do you really think so? I don't think she's improved at all!

I am beginning to feel sorry for her - nobody should be allowed to appear on tv looking like that. I am wondering if they have a 'fashion' co-ordinator as frequently the presenters wear clothes to tone in with that of the guests. if somebody is dressing her, they cannot like her very much. it's really sad.

They did have a fashion person long ago to help with clothes for the shows. I often thought they have/had a dress allowance. But she has said on air it is her husband who goes shopping with her. So either he secretly hates her or needs a guide dog.

I saw a repeat on the beauty channel yesterday and she looked far better. She had a black and white polka dot dress on and a bright pink cardigan. Think she may have had trousers on underneath mind, but we can't have everything! In my opinion she is too big to wear trousers under the full dresses she is favouring of late, it makes her look even bigger. Although she isn't really that big in the grand scheme of things. I wonder if she's short? I am only 5'2" and not big by any any stretch of the imagination (10/12) but I am curvy. Therefore, anything remotely 'fussy' makes me look matronly, like Alison. Where's Glen and his little straight leg trouser and clean lines when you need him eh?! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What she wore on the SBC launch last night was a total disaster. She does not seem to have any dress sense at all, & that humongous horse thing on her top from dear SW :puke:

We never see her "full on" do we - she is either sitting down, so its mainly head and shoulder shots, or stood up and half covered by the ridiculously tall but small presentation table. Actually her dress sense would'nt be half bad if we still viewed in black and white !!!!!!!

They did have a fashion person long ago to help with clothes for the shows. I often thought they have/had a dress allowance. But she has said on air it is her husband who goes shopping with her. So either he secretly hates her or needs a guide dog.

..or doesn't want anyone else to have her, so does his best to make her look as unattractive as possible...!!

I saw a repeat on the beauty channel yesterday and she looked far better. She had a black and white polka dot dress on and a bright pink cardigan. Think she may have had trousers on underneath mind, but we can't have everything! In my opinion she is too big to wear trousers under the full dresses she is favouring of late, it makes her look even bigger. Although she isn't really that big in the grand scheme of things. I wonder if she's short? I am only 5'2" and not big by any any stretch of the imagination (10/12) but I am curvy. Therefore, anything remotely 'fussy' makes me look matronly, like Alison. Where's Glen and his little straight leg trouser and clean lines when you need him eh?! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alison is short, 5'1 or 5'2 max.

Ah, that explains a lot. She needs to be far, far, far, far simpler in her choices! Poor thing. Just checked theTSV launch video. I was thinking the purple jacket (minus the mafia style brooch) wasn't too bad until the camera pulled back and I could see it was cropped :confused:

Latest posts

Back