What the hell does AY look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i had to have a look too. the worst thing for me was the bright pink dress and cardi but in different clashing shades of bright pink!

Yes, that is not what is meant by colour blocking. I'd have liked to have seen an orange cardi - but that's probably just me as I'm really into pink and orange at the moment. eg http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...647905_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtpink+corsage+top

I have this, but I'm sure a lot of people think it's vile!

I like colour blocking and i like that top. It would nice with my skinny jeans or leggings. If I go into our Debenhams I guarantee they won't have it!!

Allisons dress and cardi did clash, but it was the bottom half which i thought looked awful, maybe black shoes might have looked better, or maybe not.

I like colour blocking and i like that top. It would nice with my skinny jeans or leggings. If I go into our Debenhams I guarantee they won't have it!!

Allisons dress and cardi did clash, but it was the bottom half which i thought looked awful, maybe black shoes might have looked better, or maybe not.

You could be right about them not having it because I saw it in one store (Lakeside) and when I decided I wanted to buy it, they didn't have it in our local store. I ordered it online and it arrived in 2 days :) Will they deliver to Galway?

You could be right about them not having it because I saw it in one store (Lakeside) and when I decided I wanted to buy it, they didn't have it in our local store. I ordered it online and it arrived in 2 days :) Will they deliver to Galway?

It might be easier to order it for delivery direct to me from Debenhams.ie. I will go and have a look. Thanks.

When I saw her my first thought was that she is the reincarnation of Barbara Cartland! I actually like AY, I think she's great but her fashion sense stinks more than her stables. And that's definitely a KP wig. I know she throws it on when she's not had time to do her own hair properly.

A chiffon dress and a pair of cowboy boots! On now (the 3pm Festival of Beauty). Alison's making quite a big thing of it, as if she's in fancy dress. Which she kind of is.

What a very strange style of dress she's wearing. It's completely unflattering and reminds me of a frilled, flouncy bedspread circa 1970.

She said the boots are American, they come from Phoenix - they need to go straight back there imo ! What a dreadful look - do you think her hubby has any say in it ? Surely a top class stylist such as AY says she is should be able to dress herself ?

i didn't watch the clip long enough to see the bottom half but i have seen the black tights/beige peep toe combo before and it is awful.

just switched over to see the cowboy boots but the camera doesn't go down there very often and i'm not interested in what they have on so will have to imagine ;) oh, just saw 'em - eekk! it's not the boots per se, it's the frilly dress/boots combo. she's flogging root cover up with her roots showing quite badly.............

Alison is just a frump, again, or reject from Little House on the Prairie. Best was Renee, she looked hellish, proper skanky next to the two younger fresh faced girls. She also looked more than a little p'd off at bing sat next to them.

Poor Alison, I think she tries for the edgy WAG look, but on her it just looks messy and frumpy.

I wonder why she doesn't employ a stylist. Surely she could afford one on her salary

Poor Ali, whatever tempted her to wear them awful boots, bless she has no fashion sense...

i didn't watch the clip long enough to see the bottom half but i have seen the black tights/beige peep toe combo before and it is awful.

just switched over to see the cowboy boots but the camera doesn't go down there very often and i'm not interested in what they have on so will have to imagine ;) oh, just saw 'em - eekk! it's not the boots per se, it's the frilly dress/boots combo. she's flogging root cover up with her roots showing quite badly.............

I bet the husband doesn't either, looking like that!

Lol, I've just wandered in the room & caught her standing up.

I can see what went through her mind - brown dress - brown boots - toning - Yay!

Reminds me of my youngest who went through a phase of, "Want to dress myself!"
She had a passion for bright jumpers and Disney socks. Some days were just .... a fashion explosion! :grin:

Latest posts

Back