What the hell does AY look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have switched channels and she is with Percy and Reed and she looks really nice, a lot better than Cathrine (I don't know what Cathrine has on, some horrible yellow maxi/dressing gown, looking washed out)in a coral top by Anttony designs. She looks almost glam:happy:

Much nicer today in the Antthony top but what on earth has she got on her eyes ? Glittery eyeliner ??:sad:

I thought she looked good, is that percy and reed stuff any use? I was in the kitchen when the show started and just knew it was Alison as her voice carries like the sqwak of a parrot! None of the others are that strident with their vocals

Much nicer today in the Antthony top but what on earth has she got on her eyes ? Glittery eyeliner ??:sad:

definitely VERY glittery liner - looks like glitter mascara too. surely you should leave that behind in your teens.

@WeatherGirl --- pass out any other make-up tips at work today? To a new colleague? Turned on telly at 19:55 to see Prince Charles presenting the BBC weather! I kid you not! Was it your studio? lol

Yes, she does love the glitter eyeliner these days. Toned down a tiny bit the bright shiny tinman cheeks from the shimmerbrick. She has said on air its Jemma Kidd, but of course it is applied over the heavy black eyeliner, which doesn't help to start with.

I can remember her doing makeup on her shows(she was dire at applying it), but going on about a soft pretty look as you got more mature. The fresh clean eye was another one she banged on about, whilst sporting a heavy thick black eyeliner and tonnes of black mascara. It just makes her eyes look small and sore.

Perhaps she has reached the stage in her life where she doesn't give a feck what anyone thinks - at least she is not wearing QVC polyester "fashion". I still wear jeans and I am well past 47 and I couldn't care a less what anyone thinks of my attire - but I am co-ordinated (thats for me). It comes with age...........
I still wear jeans and 'a little white shirt and pumps' and I am 70.

Jeans and pumps are ageless, depending on the style of jeans, I am over 30 and would not be seen dead in "low rise" or "skinny" or "stonewash" or "crop". The former 2 look amazing on teenagers and glamourpusses in their twenties, along with the glittery eyeliner but would make me look like a pair of sausages with a muffin top! As for the latter 2 they would simply date me to the 80's and make my legs look like tree stumps! I am not a larger lady by any means but there comes a time when we all have to bear the words "mutton dressed as lamb" MILF, "Cougar", TOWIE in mind without necessarily turning into our mothers! OMG I seem to have nothing to wear!!!

BUMP!!!

Taking style tips from bloomin Abby it seems. What a mess!

Her hair looks nice tho.

Just tuned in to see a close-up of Ali's eyes. She has gorgeous eyes, hadn't noticed before!!

That close up did show she had beautiful eyes but before it zoomed in on her eyes it was a bit ****** unforgiving. Showed every blipping tiny flaw and weeny wrinkles magnified. Brave woman. I wouldn't have done that.

I am shocked!!!! You mean AY let the camera close to her face???? That is a first and no doubt a sign that indeed the end of the world is nearly here. Any other time she shouts at the producer and camera person if they try to get a close up.

The opaque purple tights and red dress were not a good look.

A number on Facebook saying her lashes don't look that impressive for someone using Retvitalash(sp). They where judging her as they wanted to buy it and wondered how well it worked. Opinion seemed to be well they just look normal length.

Her lashes were very long but she was clearly wearing mascara so what what lash and what was mascara was difficult to tell. And if you don't know what her lashes were like before it's a bit difficult to say really.

For me it's long thick eyelashes that I would comment on. My son has eyelashes that are long, curled and thick like a ruddy paintbrush. Wasted on a boy!

AYs lashes looked good. The close up shot though was unkind. I think normally she has a lovely complexion, but that close up showed it to be less than perfect. For all the lotions and potions she uses AY has wrinkles and imperfections like any woman in her 40s.

Some of AY youngs outfits are shall we say interesting, I am being kind, but her skin is lovely at least she looks real unlike the botoxed and filled brigade, of course she has lines and wrinkles most people do after a certain age but her skin always looks clear and healthy I quite liked the purple and red dress and jacket but then saw the tights and shoes ! Sometimes less is definitely more and that was a case where this is certainly true

It was the red dress & dark brown tights that got me the other day. Totally hideous :puke: Do you think she may be colour blind? Desperately trying to find an excuse here

Latest posts

Back