What the hell does AY look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We never see her "full on" do we - she is either sitting down, so its mainly head and shoulder shots, or stood up and half covered by the ridiculously tall but small presentation table. Actually her dress sense would'nt be half bad if we still viewed in black and white !!!!!!!

Never see her face in real real close up either do you? She probably has it written into her contract no close ups

Looking much better on SBC now! See, she can do it now and again. Liking the dress :happy:

There must be something wrong with me, I think she looks ok. She has made an effort and she is obviously happy with her 'style'.

It wouldn't be good if we all wore the same things and felt obliged to fit in with what other people think is acceptable all the time. I like individuality and going against the tide. My only negative, and then who am I to say, is that she looks too flushed sometimes so less blusher would most probably work in her favour.

There must be something wrong with me, I think she looks ok. She has made an effort and she is obviously happy with her 'style'.

It wouldn't be good if we all wore the same things and felt obliged to fit in with what other people think is acceptable all the time. I like individuality and going against the tide. My only negative, and then who am I to say, is that she looks too flushed sometimes so less blusher would most probably work in her favour.

Flushed? That doesn't really cover it. On the appearance that prompted this thread she looked like she was going to explode.

I think it's early menopause. The woman is all over the bleedin' place.

well, not corrected bb. probably early fifties is more common but not at all unusual late forties.

Perhaps she has reached the stage in her life where she doesn't give a feck what anyone thinks - at least she is not wearing QVC polyester "fashion". I still wear jeans and I am well past 47 and I couldn't care a less what anyone thinks of my attire - but I am co-ordinated (thats for me). It comes with age...........

I think Alison thinks her fashion sense is edgy.
To me she looks as if she got dressed in the dark.

I thought Ali looked good on Saturday Night Beauty. Her outfit looked nice and really suited her.

I completely agree London. AY doesn't always get it right but I like the fact that her taste is individual and a bit off the wall. I find her quite refreshing! At least she's not a middle of the road, people pleasing, fake Stepford Wife clone.

What the real problem is:

She is looking at the in trend looks and just going for them. The longer dresses over leggings etc.

BUT, takes no account of her body shape etc. Instead of going,"Oh love that look ! But will it look good on me?" She just buys into the look from head to toe.

A skinny like Jill Franks and Pipa can get away with the edgy floaty dresses over leggings etc much better. It suits their body shape better. Take Julia, I will say she is the same shape as AY but gets it right for herself

Latest posts

Back