What a meaningless review ! ! ! ! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they probably have some little guy in Q towers who sits at his desk making up reviews and every now and again cos he`s bored and wants a little thrill he throws in an odd one just to see if Q customers read them lol. He`s probably called Kevin and wears a tank top and other Q staff forget he`s there !

The reviews on there website make me laugh, i was reading the reviews on the arnova tablet which was a tsv a while back and many of the reviews were people complaining about the tablet and saying they have sent it back yet they give 2 or 3 stars, surely if the item is rubbish and ur sending it back it should only get 1 star ( u should be able to give 0 stars IMO)

This often seems to happen with beauty TSVs, especially if its a really well liked brand eg "I'm so excited to receive this TSV, Laura Geller/Liz Earle/elemis, your products are always fantastic and I just know I'm gonna love it! In fact I've just bought 74 of them as gifts for everyone at work/the dustman/my sons teacher/the girl behind the deli counter in the Co-op. Cant wait for it to arrive!" Accompanied by five stars of course!

Yes, I have seen a number of reviews like this too. Beauty TSVs, saying they have ordered it and cannot wait for it to arrive. Followed by "I love (fill in brand,Elemis,Decleor,Gatineau,Liz Earle), and 5 stars.

I think, what happens if:

A: It doesn't turn up

B: You breakout using it

This is what I've said - - - - - ->

If I am reading this correctly, QVC has allowed someone to post a 5-star review on the Archos tablet 503229 BEFORE they have even received it!

Quote - - - - - ->

Just orderd this

"My mam just ordered this as i gave her my arnova family pad and the extra value is fantastic just what i need even though i have iphone i think android is the way forward thanks again great call centre and fast delivery thanks"

If my interpretation is correct, it makes a mockery of the review system. It is like me reviewing Elemis, and I don't even know what it is, let alone having had any.

Really? ooh I know a fab Elemis set you could order before it sells out. Again!! I agree with you, totally daft and pointless review, as are most but I enjoy reading them sometimes.

If you want to see really good reviews go on Amazon and search for "bic for her pens". Over 500 reviews and counting. I had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so much.Seriously there are people dedicating so much time and effort crafting their booker prize winning reviews.

If you want to see really good reviews go on Amazon and search for "bic for her pens". Over 500 reviews and counting. I had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so much.Seriously there are people dedicating so much time and effort crafting their booker prize winning reviews.

Your right i only read one review and there crazy, the mad woman whos now getting married she must be a nut case lol

Better than that are the reviews on amazon for "veet for men hair removal gel creme". So funny

MrsMouse. I am now unable to speak and tears are rolling down my cheeks. My husband is now reading them and doing the same. Up to "oh the shame" and still got about 600 to go!

Latest posts

Back