What a meaningless review ! ! ! ! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Just been onto the Q site to see if there are any reviews yet for the recent TSV Archos tablet.

There is one there already.

In summary, it says "My mam has just ordered this".

So it has a 5 star review before it's even been received!

Just been onto the Q site to see if there are any reviews yet for the recent TSV Archos tablet.

Had that been a 1 star review bet that wouldn't have been accepted

I don't get why people leave a review before they have even received the item!!!

Hahahaha! QVC are all in favour for the positive feedback but really HATE it when anyone mentions anything remotely negative. That's why Graham had a lot of hassle from them over this website. I love it every now and then when they get a telephone caller who mentions something negative. I remember a while back when Debbie Flint was presenting a woman cam on and said she could get the same saucepans cheaper from her catalogue! It was brilliant watching Debs try and deal with that. She came up with: "Well we are providing a service where the items are being demonstrated," to which the lady caller replied: "I'm 63 love, I had four kids, I know how a pan works!" Suddenly the lady just vanished off the line without mention. I don't know why. I liked her. She was entertaining and raising a perfectly valid point!

I've read that review three times now and I still don't really understand it.

Neither do I - on the basis of that review you could write about any presentation saying how fantastic it LOOKED but as we all probably know, what looks fantastic on screen is sometimes a big fat letdown in the cold light of your front room! :sad:

This is what I've said - - - - - ->

If I am reading this correctly, QVC has allowed someone to post a 5-star review on the Archos tablet 503229 BEFORE they have even received it!

Quote - - - - - ->

Just orderd this

"My mam just ordered this as i gave her my arnova family pad and the extra value is fantastic just what i need even though i have iphone i think android is the way forward thanks again great call centre and fast delivery thanks"

If my interpretation is correct, it makes a mockery of the review system. It is like me reviewing Elemis, and I don't even know what it is, let alone having had any.

Last edited:

Praps it kinda like abstract art? The more you ponder over it the more you see? (Ok praps not, more like a chavster who couldn't complete a review & didn't know what "review" meant anyway) lol x.

You probably won't get a reply as you weren't fawning over them!!! They usually only reply to those posts, or they reply with a standard copy and paste job 'please email us at......'

Qvc wont bother replying as theres nothing in it for them, they wont take the review down as its 5 stars

Latest posts

Back