was that model sharon's daughter modelling today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
there was a fashion show on this lunchtime-ish and there was a very gorgeous model who was the image of fabulous sharon but younger! she didnt just look like her, she had a few of the "movements" too. i think she was called Betsy?

please someone make my day and tell me that the fabulousness of Shazza is being continued down the family line...

there was a fashion show on this lunchtime-ish and there was a very gorgeous model who was the image of fabulous sharon but younger! she didnt just look like her, she had a few of the "movements" too. i think she was called Betsy?

please someone make my day and tell me that the fabulousness of Shazza is being continued down the family line...

Whoever she is BB she is lovely, hope you find the answer. :mysmilie_852:

I saw her too and am only now realising the similarities now that you've pointed them out. You're right, she is gorgeous! And yes, her name was Betsy. I love Sharon, she should be on all the time!

Bet they offer her a presenter position when she's finished modelling, although she will probably still be able to model when she's 90. She radiates class, does our Sharon, ee by gum.

Oxford, physics. So Sharon told Chuntley then had the evening from hell with JR insulting her.

Oxford, physics. So Sharon told Chuntley then had the evening from hell with JR insulting her.

Oh, I remember that well! Among other things, JR made Sharon change into a bigger sized garment, because she was too 'fat' for the size she was in...

Also said Sharon looked horrible. Well don't they all at sometime when wearing QVC "fashion".

If it had been Sharon's daughter would there then be a fury of posts having a go at her and accusing her of nepotism?

Probably yes.
However Betsie is a mighty fine mod-elle which would have helped her case had there been one. I think Lizzie Jagger is a carp model but she'll never be out of work, including being a face for Lancome.

Doubt it. Difference being that Sharon is generally liked whereas Jr isn't. Also I'm sure Sharon wouldn't be in a position to pull any strings to get her daughter employement at QVC and JR is.

Having just facially mapped those photos, like the robot I am, I doubt very much this is Sharon's daughter, I see no genetic link whatsoever.

Besides, I thought Sharon's daughter was studying at Cambridge or summat???

BFG if you cant see a resemblance between sharon, and this face

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/15058350

then youre facial mapping system has clearly "gone down".

and besides, i wasnt only referring to looks i also thought they were very similar in posture, and those shazza-sytle moves we all love so much were very evident albeit in watered down version. if she's not related its very spooky that theyre so alike.

and whilst on the subject of that gorgeous piccy in my post above i cant not comment on its similarity to my fave album cover of all time which is this....

the one and only....

and whilst on the subject of that gorgeous piccy in my post above i cant not comment on its similarity to my fave album cover of all time which is this....

the one and only....

The pix of Grace Jones with Viktor and Rolf recently were fab.:clapping:

Oooh er, mine must have 'gone down', had a fag and called a cab as I can't see it at all. Let's see if the lovely Betsie crops up with Joanie or the loathsome Basso and we may have more of a clue... (Where is Basso BTW?).

please someone make my day and tell me that the fabulousness of Shazza is being continued down the family line...[/
QUOTE]

and besides, i wasnt only referring to looks i also thought they were very similar in posture, and those shazza-sytle moves we all love so much were very evident albeit in watered down version. if she's not related its very spooky that theyre so alike.

Sorry, but the main premise of your thread was whether Betsie was Sharon's spawn and if so it would make your day, life, etc.

Since you submitted no video of Betsie I could not possibly comment on her mannerisms.

So, I had just had to disabuse of that notion. Nowt wrong with my facial mapping system I assure you. I'm sure I have over 1 trillion images stored in my personal hard drive and am only half kidding when I say "like the robot I am".

I'm what is known as a "super-recognizer"-look it up, we exist............and nothing gets past my scanners.

Anyway,having said all that Betsie is all kinds of awesome, think I've seen her modelling on some Gok Wan shows as well.

please someone make my day and tell me that the fabulousness of Shazza is being continued down the family line...[/
QUOTE]

Sorry, but the main premise of your thread was whether Betsie was Sharon's spawn and if so it would make your day, life, etc.

Since you submitted no video of Betsie I could not possibly comment on her mannerisms.
So, I had just had to disabuse of that notion. Nowt wrong with my facial mapping system I assure you. I'm sure I have over 1 trillion images stored in my personal hard drive and am only half kidding when I say "like the robot I am".

I'm what is known as a "super-recognizer"-look it up, we exist............and nothing gets past my scanners.

Anyway,having said all that Betsie is all kinds of awesome, think I've seen her modelling on some Gok Wan shows as well.

thanks for admitting that youre not qualified to comment BFG. i suspected as much you cheeky minx

as for "super recognisers" i am one too! who knew! i'm surprised we havent bumped into eachother at the monthly mingle. we may even be related? i have THREE trillion images stored (i'm probably older than you) so i'm going to stick with my initial assessment. lets hope it wasnt a one-off appearance and that next time you actually SEE her on QVC before spouting forth.

Latest posts

Back