was that model sharon's daughter modelling today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm so sad, I know, but having a quick Google for Sharon, I came across someone I didn't know was a model...our own little Miss Kipling:

http://www.realpeople4u.com/ModelDetail.aspx?Cat=&Id=371

I didn't know you could be a model at 5ft 4!

I know that this is going to sound cruel but for some unfathomable reason Marie Franciose always reminds me of Bingo from the Banana Splits. Anyone remember them?? She's less amusing though.......

I know that this is going to sound cruel but for some unfathomable reason Marie Franciose always reminds me of Bingo from the Banana Splits. Anyone remember them?? She's less amusing though.......

Now that's the kind of comment that will tempt me to watch her! Lalala la lalala one banana, two banana...

Jude xx

Eh? Can't see it myself!!

Attachments

• bingo.jpg
    bingo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 75
Yes, she does have a bit of a banana smile, doesn't she?

I'm interested to see that her name really is Marie FRANCOIS rather than Francoise. I've been wrong all along!

by gum! glad we don't have to put our pics up on the forum or I'd be coming in for some drubbing - are you lot all so beautiful...??!!:grin:

by gum! glad we don't have to put our pics up on the forum or I'd be coming in for some drubbing - are you lot all so beautiful...??!!:grin:

Absolutely! :giggle:

Joking apart, MF is a pretty girl, there is no getting away from that. She just reminds me of Bingo. Whereas I look like Snorky!!!!

Latest posts

Back