Ultrasun TSV 3/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:sun::cool::mysmilie_506: thanks for the info folks ...Julius that sounds interesting i will keep that in mind for sure :mysmilie_59:

the tsv imo was good value. waitrose sell ultrasun and one tiny bottle can cost £20. I am trying hard not to overdo the sun care as I suffer badly with vit d deficiency so my skin getting some sun is a positive thing

Don't mind Boots Soltan for body etc but I've not found anything to beat Ultrasun Face 30. It's now my everyday day cream. Brilliant under makeup and my pigmentation marks I was starting to get from sun exposure from all the driving I do have lessened a lot.

my son is studying archeology and is a right ole red head....I'm giving him a bottle of Ultrasun with the lip balm etc ..last year hubby and he went to Brands hatch for a day ...didn't think they would burn ...April and not even sunny ....windy .....so i nag nag nag before they go lol ....:sun:

Don't mind Boots Soltan for body etc but I've not found anything to beat Ultrasun Face 30. It's now my everyday day cream. Brilliant under makeup and my pigmentation marks I was starting to get from sun exposure from all the driving I do have lessened a lot.

Ultrasun Face 30 is good in some ways. It has a nice pump dispenser. It's not at all perfumey. It's very matte on the skin. The downsides are that it's expensive and loaded with aluminium which I try to avoid. It's been linked to dementia and lots of other ailments hence I use aluminium-free deodorants and products.

Mine arrived today, I was surprised to receive a card with it about the June Judith Williams TSV.

Mine arrived today, I was surprised to receive a card with it about the June Judith Williams TSV.

They have the same distribution company here as Abi has often done JW shows when Judith herself wasn't over.

I assume that these big companies want people to get burnt in the sun, the prices they charge !!!

OH always used and swore by Soltan until we were unable to get it one year so switched to Garnier invisible and have never looked back. We don't sunbathe but are out all day long in full sun on holidays. As we never normally see any sun we would burn very badly but never have as much as a pinkness. I keep a eye out for offers although I prefer money off rather than multi buy offers.

OH always used and swore by Soltan until we were unable to get it one year so switched to Garnier invisible and have never looked back. We don't sunbathe but are out all day long in full sun on holidays. As we never normally see any sun we would burn very badly but never have as much as a pinkness. I keep a eye out for offers although I prefer money off rather than multi buy offers.

I agree, although sometimes it's nice when Boots do 2 for 1 as you can get one product for the face, one for the body at a fraction of the Ultrasun price. I still got some of mine from last year! It should be OK I think although I will stock up as I am a big sunscreen fan.

Oh Julius if only I had the opportunity to use it more! Rust remover would be more appropriate as all we ever get is rain and more rain, we are not called the Emerald Isle for nothing, a hosepipe ban is rare and even then I think it is more wishfull thinking.

Don't forget those UVA rays. They are there even when it's raining! I was going to go to Chiswick Market this morning but it's all too dull and grey out there. :(

How old is Abby from Ultra Sun? I am guessing about 54 ish give or take a few years. The reason I am asking is because she is akways going on about the anti- aging benefits of Ultra Sun. So I am expeting her to look good for her age with all the claims she makes.

I went to my local TKMaxx today and they had quite a few Ultrasun products full sizes priced £9.99-£12.99.
I got the SPF50 sports 150 ml for £9.99 (RRP £26)

Latest posts

Back