Ultrasun TSV 3/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just bought the ultrasun face, ultrasun face tint and ultralip as a one time only and I love it. I would like a massive ultrasun face tint and the lip product is better than any others I have ever used, including decleor. However I cannot afford to use ultrasun for the body even if it is only applied once a day. Therefore I will use a boots product for the body, but am sticking to ultrasun for face and neck. Depending on the cost of the TSV I might buy it.

Is the face tint any good?

I've bought some to take on holiday with me in June, as I don't like the idea of wearing no make up but I obviously don't want to wear make up while sunbathing.

When I received it and decided to have a play, I was horrified at the colour that came out of the tube - it was so dark (and I'm very pale), but once I mixed it with a little normal 'face' it was lighter and made it work workable to my skin tone.

When I was at the Beauty Bash, the woman (not Abbie) on the Ultrasun stand was telling my Mum & me that I was the first person to have this problem with the product (i.e. too dark), as it's 'a one suits all' type product!!!

EA products are tested on animals.

Do we know about Ultrasun?

Also, has anyone got a rough price for the tsv please?! If I can sell the family 30 it's a nice little set for me. For those who don't want the aftersun, use it either as a tan accelerator or just as a normal body lotion. It's a fab consistency and is really cooling on the skin.

Does anyone know what the UVA protection rating is on Ultrasun? Both Boots Soltan and Superdrug Solait ranges are all 5-star, which is the best protection available.

I think you have to go with the products you're comfortable using and which have proved safe for you. I don't sit out in the sun at all, always cover up etc but use Ultrasun SPF50 because I am very, very fair skinned and would never use anything less SPF-wise. It works for me and the additional skincare benefits are good too. Some of the high street brands, Boots Solaire among them bring me out in bumps, so now I've found a brand that works, and which doesn't I'm sticking to it!

Does anyone know what the UVA protection rating is on Ultrasun? Both Boots Soltan and Superdrug Solait ranges are all 5-star, which is the best protection available.
Don't know what the rating is star-wise, but the SPF50 Face says UVA 99percent.

I am very fair and always burnt as a kid back in the 70's when my mum who tans easily would always nag at me to get the sun and a tan:mysmilie_13:, she did not know back then the damage it does, glimmer 20 spf is great for me and i have never burnt with it but £40 for the TSV seems a lot of money for suntan lotion. OH tans very easily and he says wearing a high factor is like wearing an overcoat but i am trying to educate him.

I find that the higher spf I wear in Ultrasun the deeper tan I get (I use the sports formula).

Boots are selling their pack of four 200ml mixed bottles of Soltan for £13.99.

Latest posts

Back