TSV an hour early? Is this a first?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They did it last year with the Elemis Christmas TSV.........they really have gone OTT this year!!

Are you not treating yourself BurlyB, or a loved one for Christmas :)

I'll be getting half a dozen for the 'gifting cupboard' - just in case the post-man-I-wouldn't-know-if-I-bumped-into-him, the-woman-that-cleans-the-common-parts-who-I-don't-know-from-Adam, or the neighbours-I-have-never-passed-the-time-of-day-with, decide to pop in for a thimble of sweet sherry and a mince pie. Would be so embarrasing if I didn't have that gift to hand. :talking:

Are you not treating yourself BurlyB, or a loved one for Christmas :)

I wouldn't buy Elemis for anyone else because I consider it to be overpriced blobs of grease, dressed up as the emperors new clothes. And yes, I have tried it so I speak from experience. Some woman was on FB the other day complaining of a skin condition and despite all the advice to cut down on the crap she was applying only wanted to hear what she should buy from the range next. When someone told her she said she'd tried it for a week but it hadn't worked, and should she buy some more?

PATHETIC.

As for treating myself I did that today already. I bought 3 Molton Brwn Aloe and Karite soaps, which are anazing, and 25% off all MB until tomorrow with code festive2.

Yes. Soap.

Debbie had it on with her in the 8pm show too, then Keeley was on with it and said she was buying 10 sets - yes 10!!! clearly made of money is our Keels. Crikey.com

Okay on facebook they said 106,000 units sold last Elemis christmas TSV.

So more units this time. Someone is saying those buying 4 are sad and greedy.:grin: Waiting for her to be ripped to shreds. Some suspicion how QVC can sell this so cheap.

I wouldn't buy Elemis for anyone else because I consider it to be overpriced blobs of grease, dressed up as the emperors new clothes. And yes, I have tried it so I speak from experience. Some woman was on FB the other day complaining of a skin condition and despite all the advice to cut down on the crap she was applying only wanted to hear what she should buy from the range next. When someone told her she said she'd tried it for a week but it hadn't worked, and should she buy some more?

PATHETIC.

As for treating myself I did that today already. I bought 3 Molton Brwn Aloe and Karite soaps, which are anazing, and 25% off all MB until tomorrow with code festive2.

Yes. Soap.
Oh you're moving on from the liquid soap from L'Occitane then. I remember you saying your mum
would have a fit if she knew you were paying £14.00 for liquid soap. You were trying to get her of the old bar of soap,
oh excuse me, is that not what you're buying now LOL Anyway it made me smile, and i've had a shitty day in work, in
more ways than one. So i needed cheered up. Thanks x

I noticed that some of the Elemis products contain nut oils. This might be a daft question but would they be suitable for people with nut allergies or is it only a problem if nuts are eaten?

I noticed that some of the Elemis products contain nut oils. This might be a daft question but would they be suitable for people with nut allergies or is it only a problem if nuts are eaten?
I would avoid it like the plague if you have a nut allergy, just to be sure. Not worth the risk IMO . sorry

EZ PAY is great until you forget about it then look at your bank statements and think oh s**t. Going to bed without ordering and hope it sells out. Whats the bet they have another 100,000 on advance orders fpr jan 2013 lol :cash:

I think its only if nuts are eaten?????

But I don't have a nut allergy so not sure. But I know all food must state if made in a factory where nuts are. Never noticed that in cosmetics.

Latest posts

Back