Thorntons TSV 13/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Our local Thornton's has lots of bargains instore.

Their bags of butter tablet(my fave) & toffees are only 2 euros each or 3 for a fiver.I'm not a huge chocolate lover but they had lots of different boxes on offer.

Worth a visit if you have one nearby.

Our local Thornton's has lots of bargains instore.

Their bags of butter tablet(my fave) & toffees are only 2 euros each or 3 for a fiver.I'm not a huge chocolate lover but they had lots of different boxes on offer.

Worth a visit if you have one nearby.

With my teeth these days so vulnerable ....I can't eat toffee Marzy ...I'd love to ...I love it ...and it looks so tasty ..:mysmilie_492:

With my teeth these days so vulnerable ....I can't eat toffee Marzy ...I'd love to ...I love it ...and it looks so tasty ..:mysmilie_492:

I know how you feel ! I've spent £0000's on cosmetic dental work in the past five years and can't risk it for the sake of a toffee. I had a momentary lapse a couple of years ago - sitting on the balcony of my Florida hotel room chomping on a tube of sour Jelly Belly beans. The front veneer detached itself and jumped over the balcony to a murky end in the lake 19 storeys down.

Luckily my dentist fitted a new one free of charge as he thought it was his fault for not using enough"glue".

I know how you feel ! I've spent £0000's on cosmetic dental work in the past five years and can't risk it for the sake of a toffee. I had a momentary lapse a couple of years ago - sitting on the balcony of my Florida hotel room chomping on a tube of sour Jelly Belly beans. The front veneer detached itself and jumped over the balcony to a murky end in the lake 19 storeys down.

Luckily my dentist fitted a new one free of charge as he thought it was his fault for not using enough"glue".

Lolol Eric's Mum ....thank goodness your dentist helped you out ...I think my last ever toffee that pulled a filling out was a choc eclair ....I am so miffed as I love them but can't rist it anymore :0( ...lol

Lolol Eric's Mum ....thank goodness your dentist helped you out ...I think my last ever toffee that pulled a filling out was a choc eclair ....I am so miffed as I love them but can't rist it anymore :0( ...lol

You could always suck :mysmilie_17:

Good offers on their website at the moment. Five for £20 of certain chocs, 3 for £25 on bigger boxes, other offers too and a free box of continental chocs with your order using code CONTIBDAY and £1 p and p if your order is over £30. Beats Q.

That's what I like about this forum we are allowed to inform others of good value even if it's not Q .
Lynn

Thorntons 6 Piece Milk, Dark & White Continental Gift Collection 1.15kg
Item Number: 803296
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.94
P&P £0.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803296

Contains:

1 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (490g) - contains 42 chocolates per box
3 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (150g) - contains 13 chocolates per box
1 x Continental Alpini Bag (108g) - contains 9 chocolates
1 x Continental Viennese Truffle Bag (103g) - contains 10 chocolates

1 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (490g) £16
3 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (150g) £14
1 x Continental Alpini Bag (108g) & 1 x Continental Viennese Truffle Bag (103g) £5

as the smaller boxes are 3 for 2 & the bags are 2 for £5 means the price before delivery is £35

the TSV price with free postage is good at £23.94

Thorntons 6 Piece Milk, Dark & White Continental Gift Collection 1.15kg
Item Number: 803296
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.94
P&P £0.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803296

Contains:

1 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (490g) - contains 42 chocolates per box
3 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (150g) - contains 13 chocolates per box
1 x Continental Alpini Bag (108g) - contains 9 chocolates
1 x Continental Viennese Truffle Bag (103g) - contains 10 chocolates

1 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (490g) £16
3 x Milk, White and Dark Continental (150g) £14
1 x Continental Alpini Bag (108g) & 1 x Continental Viennese Truffle Bag (103g) £5

as the smaller boxes are 3 for 2 & the bags are 2 for £5 means the price before delivery is £35

the TSV price with free postage is good at £23.94

Wow,I haven't done the sums or comparisons yet, but that is the most appealing/realistic Thorntons price I have ever seen on Q!! Maybe they've been reading about how we can get cheaper elsewhere :bandit:

The value is £42 as none of the Continental are on special at Thorntons just now, only the bags are two for £5

Continental Milk Dark & White Collection (490g) £16.00
Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection (150g) £7.00 (x 3 = £21)
Continental Alpini Bag (108g) £3.00
Continental Viennese Bag (105g) £3.00

The bags are 2 for £5, so with that in mind the total comes to £42.00 plus a minimum of £3.95 postage.
Phew - are Q feeling ok?!! :mysmilie_5:

You can get delivery for £1 on Thorntons at the moment if you spend over £30 but for a change this TSV is good value!

thats wierd as the Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection 150g just now when i posted that
were saying 3 for 2 at £7 each & i had 3 in my basket & it was showing at £14 for 3 of them so since i posted this they have removed that offer it seems

I dislike their Continental chocs but love their chocolate covered fudge and also their toffee, fudge and caramel boxed chocolates. Their mint selections are quite nice too. This tsv is good value if you like the continentals but I ordered mine from Thornton a few weeks ago when the fudge and other stuff were on offer and the p and p was just £1.

thats wierd as the Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection 150g just now when i posted that
were saying 3 for 2 at £7 each & i had 3 in my basket & it was showing at £14 for 3 of them so since i posted this they have removed that offer it seems

What offer was that SCW? I have looked and the Tsv is on q page.

Latest posts

Back