Thorntons TSV 13/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Half price with offer code TCTH - now only £29.99!

This one is on the Thorntons website if ou don't like the tsv.

Perfect for friends and family who are true chocoholics!

This stunning hamper is bursting with Thorntons favourites, from our Original Special Toffee to delcious milk, dark and white chocolates from our Continental range which is inspired by the tastes, sights and sounds of Europe. They can discover the smooth taste of Vanille chocolate truffle smothered in wickedly white chocolate, or zesty orange seville - inspired by the sun-drenched oranges groves in Spain.

They'll also find delicious Classics, boxes brimming with tasty classic flavours. Tuck into mouth-watering milk chocolate, or more exotic flavours such as Turkish delight and fruit and nut combinations. You're bound to find new favourites.

Each hamper contains:

Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection (150g) x2
Assorted Special Toffee Bag (325g)
Classics Milk Signature (276g)
Classics Fruits Collection (143g)
Classics Caramels (146g)
Continental Chocolat Riche Bag (93g)l
Continental Vanille Truffle Bag (103g)
Classics Milk, White & Dark Bag (106g)
Classics Turkish Delight Bag (101g)
Classics Mint Bag (80g)
Continental Alpini Bar
Continental Viennese Bar
Continental Lemon Bar
Please note: The contents of this hamper were correct at the time of photography. We reserve the right to substitute products of equal value.

Better deal just seen in Martin lewis money saving expert email! 50% off several Xmas hampers... Hope this link works!
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/de...1-Nov-14-v1&utm_campaign=deals&utm_content=13

Half price with offer code TCTH - now only £29.99!

This one is on the Thorntons website if ou don't like the tsv.

Perfect for friends and family who are true chocoholics!

This stunning hamper is bursting with Thorntons favourites, from our Original Special Toffee to delcious milk, dark and white chocolates from our Continental range which is inspired by the tastes, sights and sounds of Europe. They can discover the smooth taste of Vanille chocolate truffle smothered in wickedly white chocolate, or zesty orange seville - inspired by the sun-drenched oranges groves in Spain.

They'll also find delicious Classics, boxes brimming with tasty classic flavours. Tuck into mouth-watering milk chocolate, or more exotic flavours such as Turkish delight and fruit and nut combinations. You're bound to find new favourites.

Each hamper contains:

Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection (150g) x2
Assorted Special Toffee Bag (325g)
Classics Milk Signature (276g)
Classics Fruits Collection (143g)
Classics Caramels (146g)
Continental Chocolat Riche Bag (93g)l
Continental Vanille Truffle Bag (103g)
Classics Milk, White & Dark Bag (106g)
Classics Turkish Delight Bag (101g)
Classics Mint Bag (80g)
Continental Alpini Bar
Continental Viennese Bar
Continental Lemon Bar
Please note: The contents of this hamper were correct at the time of photography. We reserve the right to substitute products of equal value.

Thanks for posting both. :mysmilie_59: If I had seen these before buying my Christmas sweets, and ordering the TSV last night, I would have definitely gone for one! I am sure lots of people will be grateful for the tip offs. I am quite gutted now actually! :mysmilie_5:

Thanks for posting both. :mysmilie_59: If I had seen these before buying my Christmas sweets, and ordering the TSV last night, I would have definitely gone for one! I am sure lots of people will be grateful for the tip offs. I am quite gutted now actually! :mysmilie_5:

Oh sorry was trying to help Thorntons fans ;) you're obviously just too organised and quick off the mark for your own good! Sure you'll. enjoy the tsv though. I don't actually like their chocolate at all but adore their fudge and toffee..

that sets ok if you like everything in it as every bundle ive seen there is always something me or mum wont eat so wont buy it

If you look at the martin Lewis link there's a choice of about 6 or 7 half price bundles. But as you say there's always something not to one's taste! Never met anyone to give my strawberry, orange and coffee creams to from a box of quality street (or is it Roses?!)

If you look at the martin Lewis link there's a choice of about 6 or 7 half price bundles. But as you say there's always something not to one's taste! Never met anyone to give my strawberry, orange and coffee creams to from a box of quality street (or is it Roses?!)

Feel free to send them to me!!!

Oh I love these!!!

buying like this encourages binge eating. there is no way i could buy this and not eat most of it

I'm watching the presentation now, and I have to say that the Thorntons lady is very successfully putting me off EVERYTHING.

She keeps dipping her knife into a jug of hot water. (Mmmm, must be a horrible slurry of dilute choc water, by now)
Then she shakes the knife. (Flicking slurry water over the chocolates nearby)
Then she cuts a nice looking choc in half. (And the water off the knife wets the chocolate and leaves it looking dribble and sloppy).

Vile. If I was one of the presenters, I wouldn't be able to eat a choc that knife had touched.

All she needs to do is wipe the knife, or use a clean knife every few chocs.

Like SCW I can avoid choc but all the bad savoury stuff is my downfall.

I like Thorntons toffee but it plays havoc with my teeth and fillings. £1 in Poundland and 50 quid at the dentist - not very cost effective

Most people will eat the chocs before christmas and they know this lol.....choc will always sell ....I'm addicted ...my vice ...don't drink or smoke ....I begged my son not to buy me a multiple pack of choc the other day ...it's a false economy ....it might seem cheaper but for somebody like myself ...it's a no no lol....false economy :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_5:

LOL I'm the same May, I will keep eating it until none is left. I don't enjoy it anymore really than if I had savoured just one piece

I gave up boxed chocolates when Rowntrees sold off Black Magic. I knew where I was with the fillings and centres of those old chocs, -the toffee and mallow, cherry cup, coffee cream, nut cracknel and the rest, - but now all the fancy 'chocolatiers' have gone down the route of 'sludge' - so who knows whats in those ganache, truffle and mousse fillings - certainly the 'menus' sound inviting, but I can never distinguish the 'Moroccan oranges' from the 'champagne truffle' - its all 'gacky' to me.

BUT, I have now found my all time favourite chocs, NEVER to be shared with anyone. Chardonnel & Walker really salted caramel chocolate balls. Hugely expensive at £9.99 from Waitrose, but oh they are soooo orgasmically good !!!!

Latest posts

Back