"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody must have been too busy saying how fantastic he is on his facebook fanpage (the one that has nothing whatsoever to do with him personally).

I know I certainly was.

i loved how he pointed out the rubber backing of the mat was non slip.... don't all bath mats have that?

Also everyweek without fail his tech pick of the week... i will say it is clear he gets gets excited about presenting it.

Everybody must have been too busy saying how fantastic he is on his facebook fanpage (the one that has nothing whatsoever to do with him personally).

I know I certainly was.

So many people on there asking the goddess for 'shoutouts' from the great man. PJ gets one without even asking :wonder:

So many people on there asking the goddess for 'shoutouts' from the great man. PJ gets one without even asking :wonder:

Do you know Momma that one of my big regrets is never getting the chance to see Frank Sinatra perform live, I was brought up on his music and love it just as much as my Dad.

However, a shoutout from Mike Mason could go someway to alleviating my sadness.

But I doubt that will ever happen either.

Do you know Momma that one of my big regrets is never getting the chance to see Frank Sinatra perform live, I was brought up on his music and love it just as much as my Dad.

However, a shoutout from Mike Mason could go someway to alleviating my sadness.

But I doubt that will ever happen either.

You never know your luck Wirral :wink:

It's quite a sad post that

Can I interest anyone in this stunning Vintage Feel Clock that also serves as a 4 aperture photo frame?

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it. At just £5.99 I think it's a bargain but, perhaps surprisingly, it dosen't seem to be selling as well as one might expect.

clock.jpg

Can I interest anyone in this stunning Vintage Feel Clock that also serves as a 4 aperture photo frame?

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it. At just £5.99 I think it's a bargain but, perhaps surprisingly, it dosen't seem to be selling as well as one might expect.

View attachment 9220

That's got me thinking.........do the presenters do signed photographs?

That's got me thinking.........do the presenters do signed photographs?

Well I hope so Momma, even though it's a clearly stunning timepiece I thought signed snaps of my favourite Bid presenters would fit in with the style of it.

James is selling this lovely tea light holder that 'is right on trend with interior designers' right now. It looks a tad flimsy to me.

tealight.jpg

Well I hope so Momma, even though it's a clearly stunning timepiece I thought signed snaps of my favourite Bid presenters would fit in with the style of it.

James is selling this lovely tea light holder that 'is right on trend with interior designers' right now. It looks a tad flimsy to me.

View attachment 9221

Don't you mean 'delicate' Wirral?

Do you think it'd survive the post?

Don't you mean 'delicate' Wirral?

Do you think it'd survive the post?

Maybe not, i'd be more worried if it toppled over with lit candles in it!

Have you seen that trailer promoting Peter Simon's Friday Night Frenzy? The image of him with his arms folded looks odd and out of proportion. His body looks really small but he has a big head and enormous feet!

Maybe not, i'd be more worried if it toppled over with lit candles in it!

Have you seen that trailer promoting Peter Simon's Friday Night Frenzy? The image of him with his arms folded looks odd and out of proportion. His body looks really small but he has a big head and enormous feet!

Maybe you get a free fire blanket with every purchase?

I haven't seen it but he always looks a bit odd to me

Maybe you get a free fire blanket with every purchase?

I haven't seen it but he always looks a bit odd to me

I cannot argue with that Momma. Mr James is in uber BS'ing mode tonight, if you closed your eyes you could be forgiven for thinking that candle holder was an 18th century French antique.

If you are not Mike Mason M&M you seem to model your life on him. You seem to make assumptions like he does ;-)

PJ

You won't catch Mike on here on a Friday evening PJ. Don't you know that EVERY Friday is Panjaban Friday?

As I type his face will be covered in Keema.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back