"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, fortunately I didn't. It was to use on the laptops when Sky was already being watched, particularly for sport. Now the iPad is used for this. Much better.

No, fortunately I didn't. It was to use on the laptops when Sky was already being watched, particularly for sport. Now the iPad is used for this. Much better.

If they (or more specifically Mason although Russell has been full of it too) just sold it for what it is (an aggregator of website links to free to air TV Players that are available in the UK) and cut out the crap about 'how much do you pay Sky and Virgin' then I wouldn't have a problem.

Justin Hazell and Andy sell it for exactly what it is, personally I haven't heard them say any of the garbage old BS'ing BingoBalls comes out with.

Last edited:
Wow they are selling a Vivitar camera tonight, with an astronomical 10 megapixels. The year 2000 called they want their cameras back. Most new smart phones have more mega pixels then that. Once again they have "found" some unallocated stock of something they sold out of and people missed out on. Does that mean they will be calling the people who missed out back at Bid's expense to let them know the good news? No thought not. for me this is one of Bid's grubbiest sales tactics and I know I am spoilt for choice when choosing.

PJ

Wow they are selling a Vivitar camera tonight, with an astronomical 10 megapixels. The year 2000 called they want their cameras back. Most new smart phones have more mega pixels then that. Once again they have "found" some unallocated stock of something they sold out of and people missed out on. Does that mean they will be calling the people who missed out back at Bid's expense to let them know the good news? No thought not. for me this is one of Bid's grubbiest sales tactics and I know I am spoilt for choice when choosing.

PJ

McDonald had the phone lines locked for a bedset, of course he wanted to make it fair for everyone and kept telling people to stop calling. He said he didn't have hundreds, and in his defence he didn't.

He had around 120 though, another grubby tactic? You decide :nod:

The name of the winner of the £6000 was A Smith.

I wonder if she lives in Acacia Avenue, Surbiton?

I don't know where I get it from my love :wink:

Seriously though Bingo if you complain the way you post on here i'm not at all surprised the ASA dismissed your concerns. You rarely if ever provide any tangible evidence and seem to rely on humorous rhetoric to make a point that further serves your agenda. I honestly feel that at times you confuse opinion with fact.

As entertaining as your posts can be they often lack any discernible substance, but I still love you!

we watch the same output. you have an opinion. i have an opinion. they are a bit different. but i hardly think your posts are steeped in fact. they are steeped in something. but its not fact. i know you like to think yours is the moral compass by which all others are set. but alas thats just not the case. if you had your way BID TV would be filmed in a plain white studio with andy Hodgeson doing Alan Partridge impersonations 17 hours a day (amazing how plagiarism is acceptable by some and not by others) selling an endless supply of Panjaban curry sauce (just as long as its more than £7.99) and telling you first about all the reasons why you shouldn't buy it.:talking:

we watch the same output. you have an opinion. i have an opinion. they are a bit different. but i hardly think your posts are steeped in fact. they are steeped in something. but its not fact. i know you like to think yours is the moral compass by which all others are set. but alas thats just not the case. if you had your way BID TV would be filmed in a plain white studio with andy Hodgeson doing Alan Partridge impersonations 17 hours a day (amazing how plagiarism is acceptable by some and not by others) selling an endless supply of Panjaban curry sauce (just as long as its more than £7.99) and telling you first about all the reasons why you shouldn't buy it.:talking:

You may well think my posts are not steeped in fact Bingo, that's your prerogative. But my complaints are.

But I have to say our opinions are more than 'a bit different' Bings. The day they aren't i'll be seriously worried :giggle:

But my love for you is still as strong as ever :heart:

not if you use the record function it doesn't.

Do any of you ACTUALLY OWN this product? as i get the feeling it is being commented on by people who have one little more than read a review on Amazon.

I don't own the product, however I do own a radio only dongle and it's brilliant. I'll admit I was tempted until I listened to the comments on here, and then found out someone from work had one and told me what a load of rubbish it was. I'm sorry I was too ready to say that Chinese telly doesn't quite do it for me, but yes you're right, there are a lot of nationalities in this wonderful multicultural country of ours, so perhaps by not mentioning the vast amount of foreign tv channels it can pick up they're missing a trick!

I don't own the product, however I do own a radio only dongle and it's brilliant. I'll admit I was tempted until I listened to the comments on here, and then found out someone from work had one and told me what a load of rubbish it was. I'm sorry I was too ready to say that Chinese telly doesn't quite do it for me, but yes you're right, there are a lot of nationalities in this wonderful multicultural country of ours, so perhaps by not mentioning the vast amount of foreign tv channels it can pick up they're missing a trick!

The trouble is a load of the foreign TV stations it links to are blocked to UK IP addresses, unless they are really cheap stations that broadcast tatt.

Sally has said you can use it to watch the big American TV channels and catch shows before they air in the UK. Not with a standard broadband set up you can't!

The trouble is a load of the foreign TV stations it links to are blocked to UK IP addresses, unless they are really cheap stations that broadcast tatt.

Sally has said you can use it to watch the big American TV channels and catch shows before they air in the UK. Not with a standard broadband set up you can't!

So pretty useless all round then?!

So pretty useless all round then?!

Well not totally Merry. It links to websites that provide further links to other sites that stream (illegally) live premium sport and film channels that should only be available to paying subscribers. They are mostly very poor quality.

That isn't dodgy now, is it?

Last edited:
They are selling their 'full set' of towels again.

It comprises of 4 hand towels :giggle:

no posts in the bid forum all evening on a michael mason night?

is everyone ok? haha

Everybody must have been too busy saying how fantastic he is on his facebook fanpage (the one that has nothing whatsoever to do with him personally).

I know I certainly was.

I watched him sell a red bathroom mat set. He said how dangerous a bathroom could be with all that water around and showed how the mats had a non slip surface. He said the smaller shaped mat could either go round the sink or the toilet and that the toilet would be his choice as he has a bad aim :mysmilie_460:. He apologised if anybody was eating their tea. He sold 66 @ £4.62 ish (£14 ish really). Amazing how people can spend that amount on something you see any day of the week for under a fiver.

Too much excitement for a Thursday evening so I switched over.

Did anyone watch 'Wheelers, Dealers and Del Boys' on BBC One on Wednesday? It was about a group of people from South London attempting to make a living from buying cheap merchandise and selling it on.

There's a guy on it called Richie and apart from the fact he was kind of likable he really reminded me of Mason. It's well worth a watch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0377w43/Wheelers_Dealers_and_Del_Boys/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back