The Lunchtime Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheetycat

Registered Shopper
I must have sat down to lunch today earlier than I normally would and was flicking through the channels and I came to the Lunchtime Show, which I've never seen before. I thought for a moment I's switched on to Loose Women. It was all "chat show" looking with presenters sitting at a big desk and so on. Is this what they normally do in this show? I didn't really like (but that might have been because SG was on) so I just switched over to Beauty.

Yes that is the format and a phone in Generation Game Memorise the Merchandise feature. It is cringeworthy. Some of the guests look extremely uncomfortable generating faux hilarity whilst the presenters think they are the new Parky.

I only saw a few minutes of it and it was right at the end so didn't see what was actually going on throughout the show. But from what I did see I really didn't like it. Definitely won't be tuning in for that one in the future :down:

It seems the Lunchtime Show has gone!

I know it wasn't that popular here, but I quite liked the lighter tone and the various brand guests trying each other's stuff.

i watched it once that was enough they were all talking over one and other like school kids

When did it go? I've got the afternoon off today and just switched on whilst I had some lunch and realised it wasn't on. I found it a bit forced to be honest with guests pretending to like other products when they really only care about selling their own range.

It's not on the TV schedule anymore. I didnt like it either, and avoid it. Too confused.Maybe they realised people were turned off by it or may have watched the "fun" but didnt buy anything...........

Ha ha just seen it will be back in New Year, we will see.

Didn't like it either. When it wasn't a presenter shouting match it was a presenter one-upmanship contest instead! Hope it never comes back.

When did it go? I've got the afternoon off today and just switched on whilst I had some lunch and realised it wasn't on. I found it a bit forced to be honest with guests pretending to like other products when they really only care about selling their own range.

Yesterday was the last programme.

Saw about 5 minutes of it a while back and had to turn over. "Cringeworthy" is the right word, Lovein. Blurdy awful, everyone looking as though they were sitting on spikes. Why are they still persevering with it? :taphead::taphead:

Yes that is the format and a phone in Generation Game Memorise the Merchandise feature. It is cringeworthy. Some of the guests look extremely uncomfortable generating faux hilarity whilst the presenters think they are the new Parky.

Well I see the Lunchtime show is back. What a farce they sit there like dummies half the time. I wish Pipa would change her hair as that quiff thing makes her face look a mile long. I also wondered if she had a baby bump or is it just that long frilly front blouse she's wearing?

Generally I enjoy the lunchtime show as it's something different to the usual format but I have to say I feel sorry for the male guests on the lunchtime show, especially if they are handsome/good looking. It gets a bit sex pesty (if that is a word).

Possibly because certain female presenters appear to have egos the size of Buckingham Palace, and think no man could possibly not be flattered (oh they can, Claire, they can!).
Generally I enjoy the lunchtime show as it's something different to the usual format but I have to say I feel sorry for the male guests on the lunchtime show, especially if they are handsome/good looking. It gets a bit sex pesty (if that is a word).

Last night I felt sorry for Mechal as JF was OTT towards him. What is it with Q menopausal women, simper, swish hair, flirt, innuendoes (have I covered them all?)

If it was the other way around there would be hell to pay.

Just stop it you look and sound ridiculous .

Chloe does a lot of sexual innuendo ,I'm not a prude so it doesn't bother me but god forbid if it was one of the male presenters.

Chloe does a lot of sexual innuendo ,I'm not a prude so it doesn't bother me but god forbid if it was one of the male presenters.

Totally agree. It also is uncomfortable when these females flirt with males who are openly gay.

The one I feel sorry for is Dominic from Aurora as I expect them to jump on him. He is a lovely guy and a real gent but if he did it the other way round there would be complaints of wandering hands etc.

Latest posts

Back