The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t but some folk who have full access to SM and follow folk will know.
Think Catherine had a weekend away with Steven at the end of May?
She cut her fringe very short at the time and I’m sure her birthday is the beginning of June???
Then there was that stuff about her being on air with Simon Wilson, some people thought at the time he didn’t like her and he was rude.
Other than that I don’t recall the date she went off our screens???

I have always thought Catherine put out all positivity stuff and seemed very much to hold things together for lots of people.
Like I have said before who knows what’s going on in a persons private life.
Whatever has and is going on who knows, but the fact that she is at home with Covid now at first instance can’t be easy.
Hopefully she will keep well, has the support she needs from people who genuinely care about her, and the time on her own is as helpful as it can be for her own self.

I saw that show with Simon Wilson and I think I commented at the time that she had said something like "can't wait to get home and put on my slippers". Maybe that was her "F**k it moment". Maybe she thought "what am I doing standing here with some supercilious tw*t pretending to be nice when I'd rather be eating my own sick than do this".

I've been there and I also left. I never returned to that job so maybe Ms Huntley is stronger than me! I hope she gets over covid pretty quickly.

CC

I saw that show with Simon Wilson and I think I commented at the time that she had said something like "can't wait to get home and put on my slippers". Maybe that was her "F**k it moment". Maybe she thought "what am I doing standing here with some supercilious tw*t pretending to be nice when I'd rather be eating my own sick than do this".

I've been there and I also left. I never returned to that job so maybe Ms Huntley is stronger than me! I hope she gets over covid pretty quickly.

CC
Totally understand where your coming from Candycane 🤗

For the Q to show an announcement that she got married in June, then 6 months radio silence & hints from her daughter & her boy bestie Steven Corfield makes me still think that something quite bad has happened. All her posts are about herself, her cats & nights out with friends.
I think the same. She always talked about her mum, son & daughter a lot and it seems she is the “head” of the family. A person’s “public persona” is just that and can hide sadness or unhappiness in one’s private life. I’m not saying this is the case with CH but I can’t criticise her behaviour because we don’t know what lies behind it.

CHuntley must be relatively fine because she's back in IG & posting in her usual way.

CHuntley must be relatively fine because she's back in IG & posting in her usual way.

Saw her on the MB show recently but not since then.

I clicked the link, and she was saying one of her best female friends had come to her back passage with flowers and presents. Yes, it was a double wink wink.

So, not really feeling that ill, it would seem.
Really. FFS.

Can’t wait for Chunts to appear on Qurio,Lola and her having a preening battle will be fabulous 😂
I don't think Lola's realname is Lola. Or is it just me?

On Instagram she posted below:
Screenshot_20211225-095721_Instagram.jpg

Latest posts

Back