The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t take a lot of notice when she mentions her weight, but she did say that the Kin&Co jumpsuit that she was wearing was a large because she said she’s a size 16 at the moment. I don’t know what size she was before her absence but I don’t think she was a 16, but it was refreshing to her someone say their correct size instead of insisting she was in a small.

I don’t take a lot of notice when she mentions her weight, but she did say that the Kin&Co jumpsuit that she was wearing was a large because she said she’s a size 16 at the moment. I don’t know what size she was before her absence but I don’t think she was a 16, but it was refreshing to her someone say their correct size instead of insisting she was in a small.
I watched her on the k&Co hour and she didn't look like she had lost weight to me.

After reading some of this, I thought I’d have a peek at her Instagram.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned that Catherine’s mum passed away at all? I know she was quite elderly and not in best of health, but perhaps that was the reason for her time off?
Or another bereavement?
Reason I ask that, is that she posted over Christmas that she’s an ambassador for the ‘Good Grief Trust’ charity?

(But really why wouldn’t you just share why - whatever the reason?
It would stop people guessing and commenting and it may be personal but it just needs a short statement...

And she’s more than happy to post other personal “stuff” including photo taken in bath etc etc!)

3A5780A9-4461-4FD4-A90E-D82988C45DB0.jpeg

After reading some of this, I thought I’d have a peek at her Instagram.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned that Catherine’s mum passed away at all? I know she was quite elderly and not in best of health, but perhaps that was the reason for her time off?
Or another bereavement?
Reason I ask that, is that she posted over Christmas that she’s an ambassador for the ‘Good Grief Trust’ charity?

(But really why wouldn’t you just share why - whatever the reason?
It would stop people guessing and commenting and it may be personal but it just needs a short statement...

And she’s more than happy to post other personal “stuff” including photo taken in bath etc etc!)
I could be wrong Loopy but I think I read a while ago she became involved with that Trust after the passing of her brother. I'm not really that interested in any presenter's personal life but when I hear of anyone's sadness it strikes a chord. I noticed the presenter Lee lost his cat after 19 years just a few days before Xmas - my eldest cat went blind in November and it made me grateful at leastI still have her. I remember your post about yours too. On the candle front I've only bought one set of 3 when they first came to QVC and were very pleased with them. As Boffy says they can burn quickly depending on where they placed and if in draughts etc. With the 15% off it is good value - just a shame the only one that appealed to me was the peony one and I don't need gifts at the moment (plus I have the Yankee autodelivery coming in the new year😊😉).

I must be a horrible person (at least where Q 'presenters' are concerned) because this ambassador thing holds no weight for me. Remember Chucky's medical detector dogs stint, swiftly replaced by Covid duties with benefits? Chunts 'Poppy' stint, followed by BSL, & now this? Ambassador overload. I wonder what she actually does in her ambassador role? Loads more sm posts?

Why not just do good deeds quietly & with dignity? All this shouting about it minimises the deed, I feel. Can't help but feel this is all social media 'branding'.
I gave my lovely warm new coatigan away to a man who needed it more than me a few weeks ago & I then had to wait, freezing, outside the shops with Obie (in the rain) in only my t shirt while Mr B 'browsed'.
We didn't take Obie in ,because although the chazzers are generally very welcoming & smiley with him, he helps himself to the soft toys & won't give them back.
I didn't mention I'd given my jacket away, just tried to hurry Mr B along & back to car. He only noticed when I was looking in a chazzer shop to buy another emergency jumper as it was so cold, (but nothing suitable) & then I had to say where mine had gone. In other words, I only mentioned this when questioned.
I have only told you on here to emphasise the point about shouting loudly about 'good deeds'.
Poorly articulated cos hand pain. It's now a 'thing'

Linda Magistris CEO/Founder Chair Of Trustees The Good Grief Trust.

I first met my partner Graham when I was in the original cast of the BBC Series, Grange Hill and he was one of our Directors and we met again 30 years later, purely by accident.

I had been running a varied portfolio of businesses over the years since we first worked together, from a Wedding Consultancy to Vintage Tea Rooms, and Graham had been working in TV and Film.

We spent the following 8 years together until he was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue sarcoma, an agressive form of cancer, and he died five and half months later.

The 3 years since his death have been enlightening and a real journey of discovery, waking up to the reality of life and death, and realising the urgent need to join the dots across the country, to bring us altogether to share our stories and to try to make things a little better for all of us who lose someone we love.
I am passionate about trying to ensure no-one falls through the net, and have dedicated the past year, to setting up this charity and I am very proud of everything we have achieved in such a short space of time.

It's a bit odd though. Maybe the husband was/is ill and they got married in a rush (if they even did get married). I really hope that wasn't the case. Surely Catherine would wear a ring though? None of my business of course but something's not sitting right.

CC
I think she follows the old Oscar Wilde saying: "there's only one thing worse than people talking about me....and that's people NOT talking about me" (Perhaps not quite the actual phrase). Certainly applies to Chuntley though.

Love your name🤣🤣and welcome.
Thank you!
Mind you, I've just fallen into Chuntley's trap of discussing her, haven't I?... AAAARRRGGGHHH ... what kind of fool am I?
But then there's the comment on her social media about "a friend visiting her back passage"(or something like that), frequent pics oh her legs in the bath (such a tease), and even more frequent un-subtle references to various parts of her body when hosting a fashion hour. I was channel surfing the other night, saw she was hosting a fashion show on QVC, and within 30 seconds effectively said that some part of her body wouldn't fit comfortably into the garment, and of course, I looked...damn, I'm gullible.....

Thank you!
Mind you, I've just fallen into Chuntley's trap of discussing her, haven't I?... AAAARRRGGGHHH ... what kind of fool am I?
But then there's the comment on her social media about "a friend visiting her back passage"(or something like that), frequent pics oh her legs in the bath (such a tease), and even more frequent un-subtle references to various parts of her body when hosting a fashion hour. I was channel surfing the other night, saw she was hosting a fashion show on QVC, and within 30 seconds effectively said that some part of her body wouldn't fit comfortably into the garment, and of course, I looked...damn, I'm gullible.....
Summed it up well !

Latest posts

Back