The Dedication Of Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gawd know how but she did manage to barge in on a take that hit when they were in their prime (first time round ;) )

Ahem, think she did more than 'barge in' with Jason Orange.:mysmilie_845:

The Man Who Stole The World written by David Bowie. About the best thing she ever did IMO

one of the penalties of being a boring old fart Busy & Fraz (and count me in too!)

Welcome to the club BM but to be honest, I actually find it quite fascinating as to the amount of knowledge our brains contain and don't find it boring at all. I love trivia of all sorts and it's a known fact that it helps to keep our brains healthy so just give me a bit of 'time' so I can then 'bomb' you with a load more insignificant facts........:wink:

Welcome to the club BM but to be honest, I actually find it quite fascinating as to the amount of knowledge our brains contain and don't find it boring at all. I love trivia of all sorts and it's a known fact that it helps to keep our brains healthy so just give me a bit of 'time' so I can then 'bomb' you with a load more insignificant facts........:wink:

I was probably in that club before you Busy! I too am a fount of useless information on various subjects and an absolute dead-head on others - usually technical! See Skagen thread!! A friend of OH's in his late 70's (we're not quite there yet!) bought a complicated telly..the chap who came to install it told him so much and no more, saying that brains that old couldn't cope with vast amounts of new information all at once - it had to be trickled in in smaller portions - I think he was right!

i repeat - EEEKKKK!!!

have i been under a rock or something??

If so, you're not the only one. I'm still in shock from the Jason O revelation. :mysmilie_505: Hated that version from the minute I heard (and saw) it too, quite spoilt a good song IMO.

She was banging Bowie back then. And makes sure the world and its grannie knows it.

From what I have read recently about Mr Respectable Bowie, during his wild days, he wasn't at all choosy! Love his music though. Shocked about Jason Orange.

david-bowie-and-lulu-1974.jpg

Groovy!

Read the Wilkepedia site, the woman gets where castor oil cant ! there's even an online petition for her to get an outstanding achievement award at the Brits !

What IS it with these "personalities" and their ****** awards ? I'm thinking of leaving the country now that I've read that RICHARD MADELEY was awarded an honorary doctorate from one of the universities. WHY ??????

I haven't read through all the pages, so this may be a repeat, but I wonder how she has enough time to make all her potions now she is on Strictly. She must stay up half the night mixing them up in her kitchen!

I'd heard about her and Bowie too, I know he put it about a lot, but LULU? that is a lapse of taste. Still we all make mistakes..........

She was banging Bowie back then. And makes sure the world and its grannie knows it.

She is not the squeaky clean angel she claims to be. Going on in that documentary that she was so innocent back in the sixties. I don't think so.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back