The Dedication Of Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Everywhere I look lately, I see Lulu. There have been a few magazine articles on her, a documentary on TV, her beauty questions and answers in the Daily Mail and I have just seen an advert for An Audience with Barry Manilow - who is there in the audience? You guessed it! She is certainly getting exposure.

I am a great fan of Barry Manilow , shall watch and see if she asks a question.

Poor Barry now looks every bit as odd as David Gest.

Do these people never look in mirrors?

Well if they do Marzy then they obviously don't see what we do in which case they need a trip to Specsavers as well............:cheeky:

Everywhere I look lately, I see Lulu. There have been a few magazine articles on her, a documentary on TV, her beauty questions and answers in the Daily Mail and I have just seen an advert for An Audience with Barry Manilow - who is there in the audience? You guessed it! She is certainly getting exposure.

:mysmilie_497:

She always seems to be in on EVERYTHING ! She pops up everywhere & has done for years.

WHY ??? What is the massive attraction with her ?

:mysmilie_497:

She always seems to be in on EVERYTHING ! She pops up everywhere & has done for years.

WHY ??? What is the massive attraction with her ?

No idea. Spotted a magazine with a headline, "The Truth About Brendan and I". The boredom was so overwhelming I nearly left the store.

I'm surprised Barry isn't doing QVC, he had sold his albums on QVC US.

i don't get it either. can't stand her and never could. like i said when i was referring to CS, i've always had a problem with people who fancy themselves. i assume she must have a really good PR agent because i can't think of any other reason. i've always assumed that with kerry katona too - another one who's mug is always staring back at me.

Yes, she's definitely a 'pop princess' isn't she because she also had a big hit with "To Sir, With Love"........:wink:

You've got me thinking......just why do I know such trivia because I could never stand the woman? :thinking:

Yes, she's definitely a 'pop princess' isn't she because she also had a big hit with "To Sir, With Love"........:wink:

You've got me thinking......just why do I know such trivia because I could never stand the woman? :thinking:

I know what you mean! It's scary, isn't it!:grin:

Latest posts

Back