The Dedication Of Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw him pop in,sat Lulu on his knee for two seconds,that was about it really.It was Catherine's show and she was gushing about how everyone is supporting Lulu from QVC towers.yawn yawn.

Thank you Queenie. Nothing exciting then. AY is in her element with all this Strictly stuff. Name dropping like crazy and she said last night that Lulu should put some of her eye cream on Brendan. I would like to see her try!! God knows what Allison will be like after she has been in the actual literal audience this weekend.

Does she honestly expect us to believe that she uses her own products?!! She probably uses the best money can buy and poo-poo's these as for the peasants!! It's like Tova wearing Diamonique - not going to happen :tongue:

She looks more pointy chinned, maybe losing weight with all the training. :cheeky:

I listen to you all the time Itchy, but I was cooking a roast, sorry :angel: :hi: :rock:

never been tempted by these products mainly because of Lulu, yet there are rave reviews.Am I missing something?!!!Products are available of Amazon with free P&P.
I remember Ms Chuntly going orgasmic about a line filler as she was demonstrating on her hand but am sure it was not the Lulu one as she was making out earlier today.Think it was that Genie stuff.I remember as she went on & on even more than her continual '30 day MBG'-----

After all the comments on Lulu I thought I'd watch a bit of the 8pm show.

Lulu came across to me as a hard nosed business woman who would do anything to sell her products. Also, in the segment I saw she actually said very little about her products and more about how I love QVC, the staff etc etc and lots of mentions of Strictly Come Dancing and then there were the T callers ...

Also, were does that accent come from - dare I say she is afraid, ashamed of her roots - Glasgow roots that is :cheeky:

Lulu actually said twice (in one episode) that her products give back the glow and the feeling like the baby's skin, bouncy and pillowy!!! So she must have read the Daily mail article.

I never watched the 8pm show because Ammaaaazing JF was with her.

Heres todays competition & your starter for 10.

Fingers on buzzers

Whats worse ??

1. Lulu & Gobby

2. Lulu & Miss Amazing Franks

I have just been on the website, they are describing her as a "beauty icon" I nearly puked. A cosmetic procedures addict might be a more honest description. Hey is A Y reallly going to be in the Strictly audience?. oh we'll never hear (the full volume) end of it!!!!

I have just been on the website, they are describing her as a "beauty icon" I nearly puked. A cosmetic procedures addict might be a more honest description. Hey is A Y reallly going to be in the Strictly audience?. oh we'll never hear (the full volume) end of it!!!!

Someone posted that she is going to the show with her dad on Saturday. I wonder if Lu will introduce her to all the other celebrities!

I have just been on the website, they are describing her as a "beauty icon" I nearly puked.

I was pretty gobsmacked when I read that description too.

Do you know one thing that really, really annoys me about her, & it's such a trivial thing that it shouldn't, is when she nods her head very slowly & emphatically at any trivial remark.
Perhaps nobody else is stupid enough to notice like me, but she's always doing it when she's in the background on Strictly, when others are being interviewed after their dance. She'll often tap the person next to her at the same time & nod very sagely with a serious expression. I've also noticed though that nobody else around her seems to take her on much even though they're chatting away to each other.

On Wikipedia she's listed as Lulu Kennedy - Cairns. Why ?? It dosen't explain the Kennedy - Cairns bit

Yes it does Lilian if you scroll down into the "2000s" section.....it was her late mother's birth name before she was adopted by the McDonald family.

Has anyone on here tried any of her products ? If so are they any good ? Personally I can't stand most of the beauty shows and am very suspicious of what is being said !!! Lulu seems OK in very small doses.

Some twit of a dress designer is saying on It Takes Two that Lulu is like a modern day Tina Turner. What an insult !! Tina Turner is a class act & a lady.

Aw Lillian much as I love Tina Turner, she couldn't dance either.

If you watch her closely,Tina does the same steps or routine, whatever you want to call it, to every track regardless of the tempo!

So they do have something in common!?!

I tried them once Shopping Jenny, didn't do much for me. I found them very superficial, all scent and no substance, a little like herself.

I was pretty gobsmacked when I read that description too.

Do you know one thing that really, really annoys me about her, & it's such a trivial thing that it shouldn't, is when she nods her head very slowly & emphatically at any trivial remark.
Perhaps nobody else is stupid enough to notice like me, but she's always doing it when she's in the background on Strictly, when others are being interviewed after their dance. She'll often tap the person next to her at the same time & nod very sagely with a serious expression. I've also noticed though that nobody else around her seems to take her on much even though they're chatting away to each other.

That is called the Tova nod. Made you look like you know all and yes very wise. Or it could be she is afraid to move her face too quickly incase something slips down.:grin:

maybe she's not actually nodding at will, perhaps the weight of all the silicone is causing involuntary movment rather like the shifitng of the earth's plates!

Everywhere I look lately, I see Lulu. There have been a few magazine articles on her, a documentary on TV, her beauty questions and answers in the Daily Mail and I have just seen an advert for An Audience with Barry Manilow - who is there in the audience? You guessed it! She is certainly getting exposure.

Latest posts

Back