The Dedication Of Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes she did ask a question, thought she might.

Did you notice that she too has the same hamster cheek look as BM. Perhaps good old Barry recommended his plastic surgeon to her because I seriously doubt that work she had done was in the UK. I think most celebrities go over to the US for their nips & tucks.

I was listening to Classic Rock radio station and on came Lu advertising digital radios!!! I swear nowhere is safe, me sitting wanting a bit of AC/DC or Iron Maiden and ****** Lulu pops up

So have I got this right...
Jason Orange bonked Lulu?
Have I entered some strange parallel universe????

cafe2.jpg just found this......... it's "My mate Lu" with Mr Bowie and Mr Jagger, phew!!!

anyone think of a good caption?

Last edited:
Lu: "How about it Mick? Bowie thought it was 'boom-bang-a-bang'?"

Mick: FFS luv, don't 'shout' otherwise I'll have my '19th nervous breakdown'!"

Bowie: "You'll 'rocket man'!"

'ere Mick, "Let's Pretend" we're just good mates..Bowie thinks "I'm A Tiger" but I'm just "Me, The Peaceful Heart" so "Call Me" when you want a ride in "The Boat That I Row" and I'll "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" and you can "Relight My Fire" - meantime just wanna finish me fag...

Did you notice that she too has the same hamster cheek look as BM. Perhaps good old Barry recommended his plastic surgeon to her because I seriously doubt that work she had done was in the UK. I think most celebrities go over to the US for their nips & tucks.

Definitely agree!

Is there no where you can hide from her? Following a link from The Archers to Women of the Year website and who pops up like the shop keeper in Mr Benn? Yes faffing Lulu! grrr

Latest posts

Back