Tarte TSV 05/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC photos are getting worse - that palette looks much better on Tarte.com and Sephora website
Can't QVC get their photos any better, often their colours in the photos are way out

QVC photos are getting worse - that palette looks much better on Tarte.com and Sephora website
Can't QVC get their photos any better, often their colours in the photos are way out

Also due to the strong lights they use to photograph the item under, you can guarantee the item will be at least two shades darker when you get it home.

Heads up. All shades are now in for the Shape Tape, but move quick as the Fair and Light sell out usually before the shows air.

I love it so much I have bought a back up.

Donna do you wear "light" in the shape tape? I reckon we use similar products colour-wise.

I managed to get a Light Neutral in the Tarte clay foundation and it's a great colour on me. Tarte's Light Sand shade should suit me but couldn't look more wrong! It's good to see more of the "neutral" shades featuring in the TSV. Also anyone who is very fair this item offers a rare chance to buy the Ivory foundation shade.

Donna do you wear "light" in the shape tape? I reckon we use similar products colour-wise.

I managed to get a Light Neutral in the Tarte clay foundation and it's a great colour on me. Tarte's Light Sand shade should suit me but couldn't look more wrong! It's good to see more of the "neutral" shades featuring in the TSV. Also anyone who is very fair this item offers a rare chance to buy the Ivory foundation shade.

By heck wouldn't know how to start with the shades

Have worn BM fairly light
and now LG fair
Ordered the first Tarte TSV added up with a too yellow shade

I definetly don't need this TSV but I know I'll end up buying it. I do fancy the palette.

I find the light neutral shades works well for me in the rots foundation. There is probably a better one out there but QVC will never stock it.

Heads up. All shades are now in for the Shape Tape, but move quick as the Fair and Light sell out usually before the shows air.

I love it so much I have bought a back up.

I've never used this before but I'm fallen out of love with my bye bye undereye recently so I've placed an order. Thanks.

I got both fair & light though as I don't know which shade will be best for me.

Have been after a beauty blender for a while also. Hopfully it's a win win situation.

Yes, the Light shade is perfect for me. Its a mix of yellow/pink but goes on quite neutral on me. When Leigh was doing the demo last TSV I got the idea I should be Fair, but after googling reviews and swatches decided on the Light.

Tarte 6 Piece Bombshell Basics Make-Up Collection
Item Number: 232705
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece Bombshell Basics Collection from Tarte features the iconic Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation, as well as the limited edition Sex Kitten Eyeshadow Palette, plus a host of other gorgeous make-up must-haves. Create a variety of smouldering, bombshell beauty looks with this fabulous collection.

All about that base - if you haven’t tried it before, now's your chance to experience Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation. This luxurious liquid formula is designed to give full coverage while hydrating your skin, to leave you with a glowing, radiant complexion.

New to QVC UK - the limited edition Sex Kitten Eyeshadow Palette includes a range of supremely pigmented eyeshadows in mixed mattes and metallics, as well as a pearly eye and cheek highlighter to give you that all-over glow.

Contains:

1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation SPF15 (30ml) in a choice of Fair Neutral, Light Neutral, Light Medium Honey, Medium Honey, Tan Sand Or Deep Honey - helps to cover and reduce the appearance of redness, dark spots and uneven skin tone, while also helping to soften the look of pores and fine lines.
1 x Sex Kitten Eyeshadow Palette (10.2g) in Rawr (bone), Sly (ivory), Paw (taupe), Feline (shimmering slate), Cunning (nude mauve), Prowl (blackened navy), Wildcat (smoky brown), and Secret (pearl highlight) - blendable long-wearing, crease-resistant shadows with an Amazonian clay formula
1 x Sex Kitten Liner (0.2g) in Black - a water-resistant, smudge-resistant gel eyeliner designed for the delicate lash line and inner rim. Formulated with natural waxes
1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) in Black - this conditioning formula adds the look of length, curl and volume to your lashes
1 x The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss (3.5g, 2ml) in Sangria - a full-coverage, satin-matte lipstick and a coordinating, pigmented lipgloss in one double-ended tool. Helps to condition and smooth the look of fine lines whilst offering non-sticky hydration; with coconut oil and a sweet vanilla fragrance
1 x eyeshadow brush - a soft, synthetic brush that creates an array of smouldering looks on every eye shape

How to use:
Rainforest of the Sea water foundation SPF15:

Using the dropper applicator, dispense directly onto a foundation brush, then gently buff into skin in circular motions
For light coverage, use one to two drops
For medium to full coverage, use three to four drops

Sex Kitten Eyeshadow Palette:

Sweep the eyeshadow shades over your eyelids with the eyeshadow brush
Dust the Secret highlighter onto the top of your cheekbones

Sex Kitten Liner:

Twist at the base to advance the pencil tip and glide eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line
For enhanced drama, glide the creamy formula along the inner rim from the inner to the outer corner
Use the built-in smudger to soften your look

Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara:

Wedge the wand at the base of lashes and pull out in a zigzag motion to the tip

The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss:

For rich colour, contour your lips using the full coverage lipstick
For a touch of colour and shine, apply the lipgloss using its targeted wand applicator
The lipgloss can also by layered on top of lipstick for a high-definition look, blending the best of coverage and shine

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232705

Yes, not very summery! Shame they haven't included any of Tarte's bronzers, tanners or sun products. I'm always surprised they don't feature the blushers much, they're really Tarte's most famous product.

My money's safe, I'm not a fan of the rainforest foundation or the eyeshadow.

Now if there had been a bronzer & blusher my purse would have taken a hit!

Luckily the Light Neutral option sold out very quickly, so I won't give in to temptation. Will QVC finally accept that there's a market in the UK for foundations that aren't all yellow-based?

Whats going on with the Models, on my TV they looked caked in make-up and botoxed to the max, then they had the young girl who looks about 10 without make-up sat next to Tiff. I remember the days when AY said they would not book models who looked like they had had work done.

Latest posts

Back