Strawberry Plants

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tango

Registered Shopper
Has anybody received their strawberry plants and baskets from the TSV over the bank holiday yet. It has said processing on my account for days.:2::2:

I have ! it was delivered yesterday by royal mail , be careful when you open the box mine was only "held together" by those hard bands (the ones that are blue and you have to cut !).

Nothing here yet. Checked my account and it says it was posted yesterday. Hopefully I will get it soon.

I have not had mine yet but just recieved an email to say the rhubarb i ordered at the same time has just been dispatched.
All the plants I have ordered have taken about 10 days delivery but arrived within a day of recieving the email. Mine have all come from the channel isles but in excellent condtion.

What kind of quality are these plants? I've always planted tomato seeds in my garden, are these pretty good?

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Mine have been excellent , i gave 2 of my fuschia plants to a freind and she coomented on the qulaity of them.
The lavenders i recieved last week had a lavender fragrance from the leaves as I opened the packaging.

Niether my rhubarb that was dispatchted Wedensaday, or my Strawberries which were dispatched yesterday have arrived, and the post has been today.
I am hoping my Rhubarb has not suffered as a consequence of delayed delivery, as they were not cheap.

Niether my rhubarb that was dispatchted Wedensaday, or my Strawberries which were dispatched yesterday have arrived, and the post has been today.
I am hoping my Rhubarb has not suffered as a consequence of delayed delivery, as they were not cheap.

Do not worry (yet)...I've had plants held up by a week in the post and they came out okay...make sure you give them plenty of water before planting as they may be a little dry and if they do not come out okay, call to get a refund. Usually they have been stored by the growers to allow them to arrive to you dormant and sometimes when they are delayed the plants take a little longer to come back to life or (once) I had a plant that had started shooting as it had been held up by the courier! Hope it all works out for you!

Well my Strawberry kit turned up care of Parcel force about 5. They are now all planted, I did have more plants than stated. Mine too some where quite chunky and others quite a bit thiner but they all looked as if they would spring to life.

Mine have lots of flowers but no friuts yet, I was sprised at how quicknthey sprung into life.

this is the first year i have bought QVc plants and I have been pleased with them. I have a collegue who has had QVC plants for a couple of years and been pleased with them so i have gave them a try.

Latest posts

Back