Steve & Sarah back at Gemporia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's great news. I am happy for Jim. I like watching him, so it's going to be great having him on Gem Collector.

I think that will be around for a while longer. They've said that once the 'Type A' stuff has sold, they'll be moving onto 'Type B' and 'Type C'.

I suspect the announcement won't be anything major. I suspect they'll just make it more 'public' that Colin has gone, and Jade Thompson is the new MD. If so, I can just imagine the amount of facepalms from viewers around the country.

Saw Lyn selling jade earlier £200 for a jade bracelet!!!!!

Please no more! I quite like Dave but he is driving me nuts with all this jade can't watch it switch off immediately

I think that will be around for a while longer. They've said that once the 'Type A' stuff has sold, they'll be moving onto 'Type B' and 'Type C'.

I suspect the announcement won't be anything major. I suspect they'll just make it more 'public' that Colin has gone, and Jade Thompson is the new MD. If so, I can just imagine the amount of facepalms from viewers around the country.
I for one am looking forward to Gemporia announcing their discovery of new jade mines in Tipton, Swansea and Catford, and their new collections of Types D to Z jade that will run from next week until the heat death of the universe 😑

Did anyone go for the bunch of grapes earrings? I kinda like them, but wish they were in silver, rather than gold tone

I usually like Angeline, but she's hyper and annoying, constantly cutting Steve off.

Even Steve has just asked her to let him talk more.

Did anyone go for the bunch of grapes earrings? I kinda like them, but wish they were in silver, rather than gold tone
I did consider if they'd be worth buying, taking off the hoops and changing them to pendants as presents. They'd be great to fiddle with!

Done this before. Bought a couple of sphere pendants & use them as key fobs. Better than Destello brass!

Latest posts

Back