Steve & Sarah back at Gemporia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm the same. I had one mariner link bracelet from Gemporia. the links inbetween the silver mariner links were gold-plated. The plating started to wear off within a few weeks. That suited me because I preferred plain silver. So I wore it more - and now there is no visible plating at all. But, it put me right off buying their midas.
Straight silver or rhodium-plated silver for me please.
Gold plating just looks naff.

It looks too 'yellow' and stands out a mile that it's plated.

Don't forget Ellis she seems to have lost her way. Awful to watch now
The last show Ellis did that was watchable was her first one back after being off with COVID.

To be fair, she did keep going on about it instead of flogging her wares. Then promptly shut up in a strop after someone messaged in saying something like "If I took a shot every time you mentioned being off with COVID, I'd be smashed by now"

And the message was shown on screen, too 🤔

Well guys seems nothing changed apart from big mistake if Jess in the morning shows. Rosie would been brilliant. But with 2 kids and hubby working it would be very difficult for her. I think she’s going over to hobby maker.
Ive stoped buying aa well. Too expensive and too much talking. Not watched Hattie for weeks now. She’s to loud and excitable. Even her Destello gone down hill. Katie with visage is same every week. Now lifestyle gone we’re be bonbarded with primal for 2 hours if the same Chat.

Dave and Colin probably bought half a ton of it and now have to shift it. I just hope Steve flogs it off to someone else and relieves us of the tedium of Jadeporia.

I’m happy she’s found a new job. Rosie with hobby maker. I wonder what millie will do. Alex from
lifestyle producer going on tour over to USA I heard. Mav is still with gems I wonder what will happen to annie and poppy

Steve and Sarah please try to get back to the old ethics of natural gemstones ethically sourced from mine, fun auctions, great value and customer service I think one of the things established customers enjoyed was the stories behind the gems and their origins. This is not the same as extended lectures,hard sell and suggestion of investment value which is very unlikely to be the case. Please be honest and encourage customers to buy for enjoyment and not legacy/investment.

Apparently this Thursday at midday Steve Bennett will be live for 2 hours selling jewellery and making an announcement. What can that be? Any idea?

Hopefully they have sold the last of the jade and will celebrate by going 24 hours again and putting Jim back on his midnight mega deal :D

Hopefully they have sold the last of the jade and will celebrate by going 24 hours again and putting Jim back on his midnight mega deal :D
I think that will be around for a while longer. They've said that once the 'Type A' stuff has sold, they'll be moving onto 'Type B' and 'Type C'.

I suspect the announcement won't be anything major. I suspect they'll just make it more 'public' that Colin has gone, and Jade Thompson is the new MD. If so, I can just imagine the amount of facepalms from viewers around the country.

Latest posts

Back