Stacey's Plea for Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to say that there's a message gone up on Stacey's Facebook page about Amica's treatment. I'm copying and pasting it in here so that those who aren't on FB can read it. It sort of explains a little about what's happening:

"Dearest friends - I have been in prayer and I know many of you heard my plea for you to be thinking and praying for our sweet friend Amica last week when I was on-air in the UK - today was the first day Amica started a New Clinical Trial - an inhibitor of great promise to keep the cancer from spreading past her breast and lungs, I know all of you and your big hearts and I know how you open them up when called upon to give blessings of health and support to one of our own so dear. Bless you and your love ones as well.

God we are so very grateful for so many blessings, our hearts are filled with gratitude. At this time we pray for our sweet sister Amica who has such a zest and love for life, please we pray that you will grant Amica bountiful wellness to her body, her mind and spirit are strongly yours and she knows and believes that anything is possible with your love and guidance. Amen"

Good luck, Amica. Thinking of you xx

Thank you BarbedWire for that post.Very generous of you. It's good to join our prayers together. ThankYouKindly. x Snarly

Latest posts

Back