So Julia thinks we dont have a life?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old faces following too. Its like a vendetta, I really feel like packing it in. I also have sent Pms to people apologising when I was the one insulted. Anyway. What else to do.
Be the bigger person and ignore them, and you should never PM apologising for anything you said, its your opinion and you're allowed to say it

Of course Tristar is allowed to say what he like,I don't understand this vendetta.
Lynn

Iv also 'liked' posts from members who dont like me, did it today that because. Im trying but when Im disliked on every post or more sneakily, every post that cross examines and scrutines every single thing I say.

Honestly Tristar I don't understand where you have got these thoughts about other members from.
Lynn

Same old faces following too. Its like a vendetta, I really feel like packing it in. I also have sent Pms to people apologising when I was the one insulted. Anyway. What else to do.

ignore them tristar - you're a better person so don't give them the satisfaction.

well being called what I was called, think that was where I should have packed my bags, I dont know I want to co-exist with certain people now. I wish I could smooth it down but Iv tried to no avail.

Iv also 'liked' posts from members who dont like me, did it today that because. Im trying but when Im disliked on every post or more sneakily, every post that cross examines and scrutines every single thing I say.

Tristar, you wear your heart on your sleeve - don't let the b******ds grind you down, isn't that the saying...most folks can see how they lay in wait for your posts and then sneak the snide remarks in which turn sometimes to downright insults, and that's what I and other folks on this forum don't like - it's just playground bullying and they're more to be pitied than blamed that they're so childish and immature - you keep on posting.

well being called what I was called, think that was where I should have packed my bags, I dont know I want to co-exist with certain people now. I wish I could smooth it down but Iv tried to no avail.

Good for you for sticking around tristar. My advice for what it is worth is don't react.

Tristar, people post and people will sometimes ask that person questions about what they have posted, that is forum life. Don't take it to heart, I know I have asked many a poster a question about what they have posted and been asked many a question! You need to not take things personally, just because someone asks a question it doesn't mean they are getting at you.

but Sazza, in Tristar's case they ARE getting at him, that's what we're complaining about!

I watch about 70% qvc, 30 Ideal although now Im getting into bid and its at the expense of qvc rather than Ideal. I wasnt meaning to ever say I watch constantly qvc, I nver said that in my opening post anyway. Give me a break, some of you guys who just jump on my every post and rip it to pieces. I think the other people who made this thread bigger, knew what I was getting at. bI said nearly all the time strato, I do occasionaly watch other channels and always 10pm news and then newsnight. I dont live and breathe qvc but then if I did, or others do, who is Julia to say they have no life. Thats what I was getting at. Hope that gives you the clarification you so need strato!

Thanks for explaining :)

Fair enough but the title of this thread is a bit ironic because I do have a life and its very stressful, I came here to make friends not enemies. I think when someone crosses a line and calls someone, well, I think that should be dealt with seriosuly.

but Sazza, in Tristar's case they ARE getting at him, that's what we're complaining about!

Asking a question is not getting at someone, it is not a personal attack to ask a question. It is not as if Graham and I have received any reported posts of people attacking Tristar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back