So Julia thinks we dont have a life?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am beginning to think that whatever the presenters say there will always be someone that will take offence or moan, they really cant win,yes I watch Q a bit but i don't analyse or pick on everything they say, I am sure Julia had no intention of offending people that spend a lot of time watching Q, she probably just meant that a lot of people have other things to do and lead busy lives, and if you are stuck in the house a lot surely there are different things you can do than watch Q, read, listen to the radio etc

I like watching, why shouldnt I? In a way Im keeping the presenters in work

Julia made me laugh on the Diet Chef programme- she doesn't eat meat,doesn't eat dairy,doesn't microwave her food,doesn't drink tea/coffee only herbal or fruit teas,doesn't really like takeaways,not a fan of pizza,hardly touches chocolate.....she's a propper paragon of virtue!!

Oh no and here I was looking forward to the pitter patter of tiny toeposts

I'll bet she would put a baby in toe posts too!
Which do you think she'd choose??!!

images.jpgimages1.jpgimages2.jpg

I know, it really was all about Julia. Well we found out a little more about it. We will soon know enough to write a book!!

Julia made me laugh on the Diet Chef programme- she doesn't eat meat,doesn't eat dairy,doesn't microwave her food,doesn't drink tea/coffee only herbal or fruit teas,doesn't really like takeaways,not a fan of pizza,hardly touches chocolate.....she's a propper paragon of virtue!!

What the feck does she eat then, theres not much left

So how did she manage doing DC then? Doesn't it have to be microwaved???

Yes thats true, i've had it in the past and always heated it in the pot. Hate microwaved cooking :(

Ahem if Julia "doesn't eat dairy" then chocolate and most pizzas are out anyway. I have to limit dairy products and when I'm going through a bad phase then I need to avoid dairy. Its harder than you would think. Bread, cake, biscuits, chocolate are all out. Soups and cereal bars are often a hidden source of dairy. Avoiding dairy altogether is nigh on impossible unless you make everything from scratch.

Julia was talking about loving the curry they do. Well that has double cream in it according to the bird!

Last edited:
Im so sick of hearing how good they all are, just makes you feel very bad. My eating habits are nowt to be proud of at the moment, but I am getting sick of all the goody two shoes, none of them seem to eat much at all. so how do they get their energy?

Im so sick of hearing how good they all are, just makes you feel very bad. My eating habits are nowt to be proud of at the moment, but I am getting sick of all the goody two shoes, none of them seem to eat much at all. so how do they get their energy?

Well Jill was saying she just cant get enough of cream eggs would you believe. Bless her and she stays so tiny despite.

Dont believe it Tristar, probably a load of tosh at best

You're getting upset over nothing Tristar. In your first post you said that JR said "'we always assume people watch all the time, but they dont of course, because they have a life'. That's not the same as saying people who watch don't have a life. She's saying that the QVC folk automatically think that people can't tear themselves away, but that Q folk are wrong and that people don't watch all the time because we're off living our lives. She's acknowledging that we have better things to do than watch QVC all the time. That's not an insult, it's a compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back