Smashbox TSV 15/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did they show pictures of the second one on the auto delivery? Cant find it online, can only find a description of the colours on the US site (the uk one doesnt describe them that well).

So is it just one of the ADs?

Auto-Delivery Details
• Each shipment includes a seven-piece collection in new seasonal shades
• 2nd shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Enchanting, a golden nude; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Tempt, black with gold flecks; 0.20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Covet, a deep rose; 0.20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Spellbound, a ballet pink; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Entice, a pinkish nude; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Seduce with sandy beige, nude, rose gold taupe, and espresso; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Dark Brown, a deep bronze
• 3rd shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Desire, an iridescent pink; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Intrigue, a slate; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Passion, a creamy pink; .20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Flirt, a golden nude; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Siren, a warm pink; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Temptation with bone, pink champagne, graphite, and charcoal; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Charcoal, a soft black
• 4th shipment: 0.749 oz face and body highlighter in Fascinate, a luminous gold; 0.12 oz jet set liner in Risqué, a java; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss true color in Luscious, a raspberry; 0. 20 oz lip enhancing gloss sheer color in Arouse, an iridescent nude; 0.09 oz creamy cheek color in Enamored, a cool pink; 0.27 oz eye shadow quad in Mesmerize with oyster, warm gold, deep teal, and chocolate; 0.04 oz limitless eyeliner in Peacock, a peacock

I got to see it on the 1pm show, I must say I wont be going for AD not keen on the browns.

Me too - I can never get on with purple either. Like the brown option. It is a shame they are calling the one which is delivered in August the 'summer' one with the lovely bronzer as summer is nearly over by then. Would have loved that to wear in the next couple of months!!

Don't like the colours in this kit - really hope the AD one is available in August for single purchase.

Same here, love purple but can't wear it on my eyes.

I went for the purple but not the brown, looks like all the TSV's we had last year which were all too dull and brown for my liking! Was SO excited too when JR mentioned auto-delivery but I wanted to use my easypay voucher anyway so that sealed the deal. Did anyone else notice they're all saying delivery in 3-5 working days, not 5-7? Is this a new thing?

Tx

Oh cool! I have no patience so faster postage is always a good thing! Plus for the extortionate amount they charge shipping should be faster!

I would have bought it if Halo had been in the collection - it would have been a good opportunity to try it. Can anyone tell me how Halo compares with Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten (which I use and love).

I would have bought it if Halo had been in the collection - it would have been a good opportunity to try it. Can anyone tell me how Halo compares with Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten (which I use and love).

I love B&B too, have had halo in a previous tsv but found it didn't give much coverage but did give a bit of a sheen - which is a big no-no for me as I have oily skin. Might be good for drier skins or those who don't need/want much coverage?

I love B&B too, have had halo in a previous tsv but found it didn't give much coverage but did give a bit of a sheen - which is a big no-no for me as I have oily skin. Might be good for drier skins or those who don't need/want much coverage?

I have had the Halo for ages and did not like it. Tried it again today and really love it now. it is a bit chalky when you first put it on but that goes, and it is making my very very old skin look radiant, and not shiny or cakey. think it is a bit more translucent and flattering than LG>

Smashbox TSV 15/5

I think AY looks fantastic tonight, she always looks better when the make up artists do her face.

I thought Julia looked a complete wreck last night, I gather she did her make up herself. big mistake. the purple shadow is hard to take unless applied discreetly.

It is beyond me to understand how some presenters can look such a mess when they have guests who will advise on make up, and all these stylists, not forgetting the ubiquitous Glenn lol who could dress them appropriately.

Flint is a joke, sad for her, because she does try, but is just hopeless. Julia's taste is indescribable in polite company.

AY does look really good, but I think a lot of that is down to the fact she's got some halo bronzer on, IMO she's normally far too pale to the point of looking ill, so having that bit of warmth & colour on her face makes a world of difference!

I have finally managed to watch the 11pm show to see the TSV properly. I did see the 12am launch but JR didn't really say the specifics other than, shock horror, it's PURPLE!

I was impressed with AY at 11pm which was a shock :mysmilie_500: and I have enough faith to look forward to recieving my order.

Can I just say, I really like Nina as a guest, but there is something I just notice - she always draws lines over the models eyelids with whatever- I know it's daft but it never works for me! Lines, Lines Lines!!

Thank goodness I was not tempted by the Smashbox TSV (too much purplke for me) or the easy pay voucher, so my money is safe. I have far too much LG make-up which I am working my way through and loving.

I agree that Julia looked knackered at the start of the TSV launch, really haggard, but about ten minutes in she suddenly looked better - less lines, and the colours of her make-up were more muted. I just wondered if they had switched to a soft focus camera.

I thought that too but thought that Nina had toned her make up down in the break! I found JR really annoying, it's all about me me me!

I was relieved at 11pm when Ali Y was finally allowed on to talk through the TSV. For the first time in the day we saw all the colours properly and she was really informative. I didn't see any other presenter do that. Can't wait for mine to arrive!

mine was shipped yesterday but I bet I dont get it till about Thursday
I used to get my orders really quick but not any more
we will see ....

Latest posts

Back